1,387 results
All reviews karon beach beach bag free wifi changed daily reception staff air conditioner language barrier great holiday noodles swim up bar welcome drink tuk tuk egg station yogurt happy hour edward thailand
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We rested in the second half of October. We lived in room 436 (4 floor). We thought that it would be noisy from the pool, but the guests at the hotel are adequate and behave well. At the initial stage, the employee Abner was very helpful for us.
Excellent view from the window to the sea and the pool, the rooms are clean, cleaned every day. There are bathrobes, towels, water, coffee, tea, even toothbrushes.
Separately there is a kit for the beach (a bag, slippers, towels).
There is a large wardrobe with hangers and a safe.
Breakfast at the European level.

Room Tip: view from the window to the sea, the rooms are clean, cleaned every day, bathrobes, towels, water, coffee, tea, even toothbrushes.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank vorfolomeev
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is my first time in Thailand. The hotel had good location right next to the beach. There are many restaurants on the main road.I was in superior room with balcony on 4rd floor. There are some negative comments about doors and windows, but it's not problem if AC is working inside is cool and nice.
About mosquitoes they don't provide electric repellent, I used my own Raid Electric mosquito repellent. Didn't have any bites in the room, when outside I used Autan.
I had late flight but I had to leave the room at 11am. They allowed me to keep my suitcase back in the reception. I was able to go to beach, pool and spend my time in Karon. From 6pm to 7pm I even had free shower in the Spa. They said we can use all facilities except the rooms until we leave to the airport.

The best experience in this hotel as many other reviewers say was the service - really nice people, always smiling, always willing to help. I was impressed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Atanas A
Reviewed 3 October 2017

It was our first time in Thailand, and wow from arrival at airport to the Hotel was a pleasant experience. Staff at Andaman really welcomed us with open arms and nothing was to much to ask for, everyday you were greeted with a BIG smile, and the service was fantastic. the rooms was clean and neat and breakfast was good. And its close to the beach and surroundings. will definitely recommend.

Room Tip: will recommend 4th floor nice and quiet with a nice sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ISSEMARIES
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was our forth year in a row that we have visited Phuket in September, and this time around we opted to stay at Andaman Seaview. We absolutely enjoyed our two week stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful !! Even when we had to request to stay in our rooms longer on our day of departure as our taxi only collected us at 16:00 to take to the airport, the staff did not even think twice to allow us to only vacate our rooms at 16:00. The rooms are spacious and clean. You could see that they have been renovating, we were also upgraded to a delux room for our last 4 days at no extra charge as they needed to change the shower doors in our room. The only negative comment from our side was that the glasses in the bathroom that you drink from were not cleaned daily. Beautiful sunsets from your balcony !!!! Can recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay a pleasant one !!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank LindaO2474
Reviewed 20 September 2017

From day one me and my fiance were both welcomed with amazing service, although one person to both myself and my fiance was Abner Padua Visitacion. The moment we entered the hotel he made us feel as if were at home. I felt more relaxed as being in an other country although I have traveled the world can be nerve racking. This young boy is the most hard working enthusiastic young man I have ever met out of all country's I have visited. Please cherish this member of staff. So many nice people but some managers not so friendly. We love you Abner!!! Hotel was nice and right next to beach which was also handy.

Room Tip: Get best room in hotel even if its more expensive
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple