US$ 86
US$ 73
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 50/night.

US$ 98
US$ 91
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 114
  • Pool
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 120
  • Pool
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
US$ 47
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
US$ 41
Trip.com
US$ 327
US$ 190
HotelsClick
Centara Villas Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 68
Priceline
1,354 results
All reviewskaron beachbeach bagfree wifichanged dailyreception staffair conditionerdeluxe roomsister hotelgreat holidaynoodleswelcome drinkswim up bartuk tukegg stationyogurtpool access roomhappy hour
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We have just spent 2 weeks at the andaman and found it very pleasant. We could not fault the hotel in anyway, the friendly staff and how clean they kept the hotel. We had a really nice time and would recommend it. Birkenhead wirral

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank 280712Smith
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We had a wonderful time at the Andaman Seaview in July 2012. Ning and her staff from the moment we got there until the moment we left provided the highest level of service. The staff also were great with our girls - our youngest had a birthday while we were there and they surprised her with a bday cake, flower bouquet and decorated her bed with flower petals!
Besides the service, the rooms were clean, the buffet breakfast was fresh and varied, and the restaurant food was terrific and reasonably priced. The hotel is also very central being across the road from the beach and a few mins walk from Kata.
The only bad thing about our stay is that it wasn't long enough. We will always stay there when we go to Phuket.

Room Tip: upgrade to poolside - especially if you enjoy swimming
4  Thank jenfez0303
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I have stay here for 6 nights. Must ask that the staffs in Andaman seaview hotel are very helpful and friendly.

The room that I stay is very clean and spacious. They have spa and gym in their hotel. What I like the best is their swimming pool. The pool is relaxing and big.

I would also like to compliment their assistant operator manager, Ning. She is very helpful and cheerful. She has a very good skill in handling her customer and if you have any problem, she will be very willingly to help you solve your problelm. She has even teach me some basic culture of saying hello, good morning, good afternoon and good night in Thai.

I have a wonderful stay in the hotel and I will stay in the hotel again if I come back.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank hyroblaster
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Nang from Andaman Seaview Hotel in Karon was very helpful and pleasant. The hotel itself is not that great but the staff are very friendly and helpful. Some minor issues with the hotel but none soo serious that the management couldnt sort out.

2  Thank KRanchod
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We spent 9 days at Andaman Seaview at the end of July 2012. There was myself, my husband and our almost 2 year old daughter. I used tripadvisor when reviewing where to stay in Karon and all the comments about the staff was what made me choose Andaman, and I can 100% agree that the staff are just fantastic. Extremely helpful and they were all wonderful with our daughter. It was good to ask them how much we should pay for a taxi, or where to go for different things. They took photos of our daughter during our stay and emailed them to us!

We were in a superior room which suited us fine. We were provided with a cot free of charge. The was a sitting area (a little hard to explain but a 2m x 1m knee high bench under the window) where our daughter was able to put her colouring books and toys, making it a great play area for her. The rooms are very clean and the airconditioning is great.

The kids pool is 0.4m which was ideal as our daughter could happily paddle without needing to hang on to mum or dad. There are also 2 other pools, so the variety is great. There is a box with floaties and balls etc to play with in the pool, so this was good for our daughter also. Swimming towels are provided (both in the room and on the chairs at the pool).

Breakfast was fantastic with a great variety. We only ate dinner once in the motel, preferring to try different places within walking distance. I couldn't get over how wonderful the Thai people were. In most restaurants, they would cater separately for our daughter, such as mash with vegies and meatballs (much better than nuggets and fries!).

I am aware that there are other motels in Karon that have childrens play areas, but they are in the more pricy range, and we needed to budget. I am extremely happy with the value we got at Andaman, and we didn't need a play area as our daughter made her own in our room! The motel does have babysitting, but we didn't use it, for no other reason than we were happy to take our daughter everywhere with us. I would have no hesitation leaving her in their care.

Overall our experience was fantastic and I can happily recommend Andaman Seaview.

5  Thank Kim B