Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort
US$ 143
US$ 126
Movenpick.com
US$ 80
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 60
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 158
US$ 121
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 114
  • Pool
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 41
US$ 32
Official Website
US$ 415
US$ 340
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 332
US$ 271
3,452 results
All reviewsbaby elephantdriving rangepenguin clubrock climbingjunior suitehuge poolthai restauranttuk tuktennis courtstable tennishotel guestspatong areagarden viewbreakfast buffet isshuttle busfamily holidayphi phi
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Great stay at this beautiful hotel. Right on best beach in the area and great dining options onsite. Breakfast was very good daily and the bars at sunset were nice. Clean room and nice pool. Go to phi phi island. Enjoy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We visited this hotel on 23 Nov for a week. We went back after 30 years to celebrate 50th birthday and 30 years of marriage. Our experience was just more than amazing. The staff are really friendly and nothing was a bother if we asked. They all made us feel very special and also the chef cooked special dishes for us outside of the buffet and breakfast as we are vegetarians. Everyone was so humble and friendly. A big thank you to Raju the sous chef who's food was mouthwatering and perfect each time. Would highly recommend him and try his food. Haven't had such tasty food in a big hotel like this. Also thank you very much to Derek (sales and marketing) and Kumar (financial director) who made sure we had a great time and also made it special for us. Loved the time we spent with them.Thanks to Julian (general manager) and Joshi. At the bar Nid was ever so helpful and served us always with a smile.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all looking for quality and service. Would definately be returning back for the amazing food and friendly service. Very pleased with everything about it. Fantastic grounds and beautiful pool with private beach. It's still a WOW FACTOR after all these years.

Room Tip: Pool and beach facing room 3rd floor
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I went to thailand and stayed at le meridien phuket for two nights and at centara grand beach resort for two nights but i got very good indian food at the pakarang restaurant of le meridien as i was worried for indian food .the indian chef raju there at le meridien was a awesome guy who gave us very good indian snacks and main course . He is a nice person and gave us some indian feel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Let me start out by saying I haven't stayed here (yet) but have been going through the most nightmarish experience trying to book a stay at this place.
I booked my hotel directly through the Starwood Hotels website, so no third party booking sites. I pre-paid for my entire stay. I booked my stay on a Friday. By Monday my card still hadn't been charged so I called asking what was taking so long & I got an email saying they would charge my card on Wednesday. Wednesday morning I wake up to an email from my bank saying they had declined my transaction b/c they thought the charge was fraudulent.
So I called the hotel and asked if they could charge my card ASAP in case there were any further difficulties with my bank I could resolve them on the spot. I was transferred about 10 different times until some woman told me to calling the hotel's billing department. So I called their billing department but it was 10PM their time so of course the billing department was closed. Why would you transfer me to a department you know is closed???
Anyways, I waited until 10PM my time (which is hugely annoying, being that I have to make these phone calls late at night.) I called the billing department and spoke to two different people. Both these individuals were extremely rude and acted as though my card had been declined because of insufficient funds (which I repeatedly explained was not true, it was due to my bank's fraud protection.) They honestly made me feel bad for even verifying the amount the card would be charged for, as though I was verifying the amount because I couldn't afford the hotel. Anyways, they told me they would charge my card that day (I asked if they could just charge my card on the spot but they declined.) I wake up the next morning to find that not only has my card not been charged, but to an email from this hotel stating that I need to provide them with a different card or else my stay will be cancelled, even though I had just called telling them it was OK to use the same card. They hadn't even tried to charge my card a second time even though the rude person in billing told me they would.
I even called the Starwood Hotels help line. The person I spoke to was extremely helpful but couldn't get in touch with the manager of the hotel but assured me I would be hearing from someone in 5 days time. WTF???
So my card still hasn't been charged, and all I want to do is my pay for my stay. What really bothers me, however, is the rudeness of the hotel staff and the people in billing because they genuinely acted as though the reason my card was declined was due to insufficient funds. They were extraordinaly rude and snotty and then when I told them to charge my card a second time, apparently they couldn't even do that. I am honestly thinking of cancelling my stay at this place. I was really excited to stay here but now I just feel angry and disappointed.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Christine S
Julian_Lowry, General Manager at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear ‘Christine S’

I regret to learn of this inconvenience and the disappointment it has caused. This is certainly not how we want guests to begin their experience of the Resort before their actual stay. I understand that you have shared these comments through our guest service center. We are looking into this and will do our utmost to resolve. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Landscaping and horticulture of the hotel was too good to be commented on. Try out their succulent grills from the restaurant at the beach side. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay, though the rooms were relatively smaller compared to
Other resort hotels. There was an initial hiccup of Service on our arrival and time of check in, but the staff was very keen on resolving the issue and made us feel WOW!! Will be definitely back for the amazing food , wonderful staff and most importantly stunning Private BEACH !!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple