We visited this hotel on 23 Nov for a week. We went back after 30 years to celebrate 50th birthday and 30 years of marriage. Our experience was just more than amazing. The staff are really friendly and nothing was a bother if we asked. They all made us feel very special and also the chef cooked special dishes for us outside of the buffet and breakfast as we are vegetarians. Everyone was so humble and friendly. A big thank you to Raju the sous chef who's food was mouthwatering and perfect each time. Would highly recommend him and try his food. Haven't had such tasty food in a big hotel like this. Also thank you very much to Derek (sales and marketing) and Kumar (financial director) who made sure we had a great time and also made it special for us. Loved the time we spent with them.Thanks to Julian (general manager) and Joshi. At the bar Nid was ever so helpful and served us always with a smile.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all looking for quality and service. Would definately be returning back for the amazing food and friendly service. Very pleased with everything about it. Fantastic grounds and beautiful pool with private beach. It's still a WOW FACTOR after all these years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is located on a lush cove on Phuket’s southwestern coast with a secluded 500-metre pristine white-sand beach. One of very few hotels on Phuket where guests can enjoy a tranquil secluded beach right next to the hotel without the need to cross a street or walk some distance. Le Meridien Phuket Beach offers 470 renovated rooms and suites. Enjoy a complete range of sports and recreational facilities with two oversized tropical swimming pools, shaded kids pool, lap pool, 6 tennis courts, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 9-hole mini-golf, basketball court, and a dedicated on-site LM Family Kids Club (04-12 yrs) offering fun, creative, and educational programmes. All non-motorised watersports at the Resort are free for guests. Le Spa, awarded 'Amazing Resort Spa' at the 2013 Thailand Spa and Well-Being Awards, offers pampering treatments and luxurious programmes designed to rejuvinate and refresh the senses.There are 10 restaurants and bars offering the world's more popular cuisines. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort is only 5kms away from Patong and Karon, Phuket's main entertainment and shopping districts and is a 90-minute drive from Phuket International Airport and 5 kms from the shopping and entertainment district of Patong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Prestigia so you can book your Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel Karon
- Le Meridien Karon
- Meridien Phuket Beach Hotel
- Phuket Le Meridien
- Le Meridian Phuket
- Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort Karon