3,527 results
All reviewsbaby elephantprivate beachdriving rangepatong beachhuge poolthai restauranttuk tuktennis courtsbeach barclean beachkids clubhotel gueststable tennisjunior suitepool viewbreakfast buffet isshuttle bus
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Wow we were surprised at the place. Services was well How should I say. GREAT!!!!. The Beach was clean and the people very friendly. We had a great time. Transportation was easy and fast to and from the Resort. The breakfast was great. We spend Thanksgiving there. and well the show was different. But the food was good Seafood, Turkey, Ham and even Steak.

If you get a chance you need to stay there it is a great place and worth the money.

Room Tip: Get a Simple room ocean view but you really are not in the room.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is our 4th stay at the Meridien Phuket Beach Resort and our stay has been Fabulous.

From the moment we stepped out of the taxi, we were welcomed by the check-in staff which brought us Ice Tea, cold lemongrass facecloths and a flowery garland (bracelet). They also took us for a small tour to see the newly renovated pool, they seemed very proud of it !

Every single staff member was helpful, genuine and you can tell proud to be working here. We met Chef Tony at almost every meal and he made us feel extremely welcome and called us by name.

The pool renovation is wonderful, there's a cold "Jaccuzi" style pool (Trust me, you don't want a Hot Tub when it's 30 degrees C (90 F)) there are special chairs that are in the water and very comfortable round couches (about 6 feet wide) on the edge of the pool. The pools are super clean and well maintained and not busy at all.

Our room was perfect, the giant tiled shower had a hand wand (Shower Massage) and a ceiling "Rain" shower head. The King bed was very comfortable and the room amenities were great (Peppermint Shampoo, Cilantro Conditioner and Sage body wash as well as combs, shoe shine mitts, nail files, etc). We received Turn Down service every night (Yes, Turn Down still exists in this day and age) and I loved the Towels folded into an Elephant. Free bottled water was provided twice a day.

Do yourselves a favor and pre-book the Breakfast Buffet when you check-in. (If you book breakfast in advance for Every Day of your stay, you save about 25%. You can fill-up on the Western, Chinese, Indian and Hong Kong dishes, eat fresh croissants with Brie and other cheese and have a Miso Soup ! We ate a big breakfast everyday, skipped lunch and had a small meal in town for dinner.

Make sure you get a massage as soon as you go out of the resort, the first shop on the right is the best and a Thai massage is 300 Baht (About $10 USD)

The beach is PERFECT. Nothing like Patong with their vendors and the thousands of tourists. It's clean, not too crowded and there are lifeguards until 7pm (This time of year, sunset is at 6pm)

I promise we will be back and again, special thanks to Chef Tony for making us feel even more at home.

David and Adrienne

Room Tip: Ask for a High Floor, Ocean View.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAVE_and_ADRIENNE
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

It is my second time at this resort and I paid double from night rate to restaurants. Mainly Russian and Chinese tourists (everything is written in Russian and English), this resort has a great private beach with is a paradise compared to the ugly Patong beach. Service is great, friendly staff everywhere. It is only 10 min from Patong Beach. Great for families. If you do not like children screaming everywhere, from corridors to the pool, than book somewhere else. Rooms need some renovation. Gym is old, but ok. They used to charge for wifi in the rooms, but at least this time, it was free.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Was there for work, so did not spend much time in the room, in total, the room look dark and was just not impressive with the price that we paid. The breakfast was so so and I did not find the staffs to be very helpful and cheerful

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AChee74
Julian_Lowry, General Manager at Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear 'AChee74'

Thank you for your feedback. I regret that you left with an experience that is not entirely satisfactory. The Resort in fact has several room classes that vary in size to suit different requirements from Deluxe Rooms to larger suites with multiple bedrooms. I know our culinary team do their utmost to ensure that our breakfast selection caters to a wide range of tastes. Although we've received mostly positive feedback we always strive to improve where we can. We would certainly appreciate your suggestion on how we can further improve our breakfast selection through feedback.phuketbeach@lemeridien.com. Thank you for staying at Le Meridien Phuket and we hope that you will provide us with the opportunity to regain your confidence.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed just for a night with my husband and our 1y/o baby for my hubby's birthday. This place is amazing! I love how this hotel had it's own private beach, great swimming pool, amazing breakfast place and even nice rooms! This place is definitely recommended for families with children and even babies!

Upon check-in, we were welcomed with cold towels, tea and garlands. Though we came a little early than check-in time (c/in time is 3pm), we were given a room since we had a baby. We were even offered a baby cot. GSA Phaa was really nice and showed us the facilities and room amenities. She even played with our baby. We had a great view overlooking the pools and the beach! Room was really spacious. We loved the big bed and the standing shower. Breakfast spread was amazing! Breakfast place was even more beautiful. And staff at the restaurant were nice and helpful. You can lounge by the beach all day long and enjoy the blue clear waters.

Now here's what happened, upon c/in we were given 2pm late c/out by request. But on the day of our check-out, just around 12noon, a maid walked in on me and my husband!!! she did not knock at all!!! This was really embarrassing. Called the front desk to check if it was confirmed that we are given late c/out and said it was confirmed. I asked how could the maid just walk in w/out knocking and all she said was that they would advice the housekeeping to be more careful next time. They did not even address this matter during our c/out and the senior front desk assistant who was teaching the fo that was checking us out was a snob! I don't know what to say.

More than a week before our stay, I had emailed their reservation dept. if they give complimentary cakes to those celebrating their bdays. They confirmed and said it was standard for them to do that. However, during the stay, we did not receive anything. Disappointing.

Still, I'd recommend the place but the service needs to improve.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family