All reviews karon beach swimming pool area budget hotel quiet hotel hotel offers plenty of sun loungers large room would highly recommend this hotel cleaned every day bed sheets pool towels fantastic location reception staff min walk motorbike phuket tuk
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Maybe it was the warm welcome of the staff, maybe the professionalism of the owner, maybe simply the fact that he's a fellow Italian... I really loved my stay here, I still cannot believe how cheap the rate is compared to the quality offered... This is a Resort with prices of a Guesthouse... Unbelievable!
I think I've just found my home away in Karon... My gratitude to Mattia and his staff for making my stay remarkable. I already miss my lazy afternoons lying at the pool!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank StrappingYoungLad
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Loved our 10 day stay here.
Hotel staff were welcoming and friendly.
Our room overlooked treetops and felt like it was in the jungle. From the room, we watched birds including a little woodpecker, another bird built a nest directly out side our window and lizards running up the trees.
We could hear monkeys from the room and the pool (sadly we didn't see any).
The pool was great - with a view over rooftops to the sea on one side and to the other, a hill covered in jungle. There were plenty of sun-loungers and umbrellas and was never busy when we were there.
The room was large and spacious. It is a little far from the beach to walk in the heat but a scooter solves this. PLEASE NOTE the law has changed recently and a driving licence is now required to hire a moped.
I can't comment on the food offer as we didn't eat in.
We would definitely stay here again if we visited Karon again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the main corridor - not the ones that are below the pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wacky68
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Manohra Cozy Resort and are having a very pleasant stay.

Can't comment on the food as we haven't had it once.

Nice spacious room, always well cleaned and the grounds are always well kept.

The wifi is the best we've had in a hotel since being in Thailand and we've so far been here for just over a month.

Location is reasonably good with shops and restaurants in either direction 15-20 minute walk from the hotel.

Pool area is fine, plenty of sunbeds, but I think they may over do it with the chlorine as the water is a little slimy and if you accidentally get it in your mouth tastes very chemically.

Shame that you can't bring your own food or drink (i.e. Water) into the pool lounge area. Especially when you are already paying to stay at the hotel. Never experienced this before. Obviously it's to get you to spend money in the bar. But to be honest with you just keep water in your fridge and walk over to your room have some and then come back. As no one wants to be forced into paying for something they don't want to. Maybe the management should rethink this idea.

But apart from that one single issue, everything else has been lovely.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Realtripadvis
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. Beautiful rooms, breakfast rather boring but staff at reception very helpful . Lovely pool. Long walk to beach. Too hot to walk so would need a taxi. Karon beach is stunning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim K
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Lots of greenery around, no traffic noise as well. Staff is very friendly, and room is cleaned well. Possibility to rent a motorbike. By walk is far from the beach. Good breakfast served by sets. Highly recommend if you prefer calm , quiet vacation. Party lovers keep looking

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple