US$ 86
US$ 73
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 45
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 115
  • Pool
US$ 97
US$ 95
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
US$ 47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 53/night.

Centara Villas Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 68
Beyond Resort Karon(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 120
  • Pool
Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 135
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$ 46
US$ 45
Trip.com
US$ 327
US$ 272
Priceline
All reviewskaron beachlong walk to beachswimming pool areabudget hotelpeaceful hotelhotel offersplenty of sun loungerslarge roomwould highly recommend this hotelfriendly hotelcleaned every daylovely pooltoilet paperbed sheetspool towelsfantastic locationmotorbike
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed from 21/9 till 1/10, pleasantly surprised.
Very nice hotel, great rooms, big comfortable beds, bathroom very big, bath & shower. And also balcony, stayed room 306, located front of the hotel.

Checkin was swift, friendly staff.
Nice garden (big butterflies everywhere) pool, sitting area.

Breakfast menu with 5 options I found very satisfactory.

Rooms are cleaned every day by staff, 2 free bottles of water.

Hotel is located about 5-7 minutes by motorbike from the beach, if walking it takes about 20 minutes, we liked it, quiet in the evening and beautiful in the mornings.

Really enjoyed our stay, already booked for 2017.

Definitely recommend this place to stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dutch_122
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Amazing stay recommend room 301. The pool area is great with a pool bar open from 11:00 - 20:00 everyday. The room is clean and big. And cleaned everyday. The Thai staff was always there for you. This is one of the best budget hotel I stayed at. Stayed 31 nights. Some people not like the location but only 10 min walk to Super Cheap with ATM (is like 7 eleven but lower prices) and 20 min walk to all the bars and restaurants. If you lazy you can take Tuk Tuk (200thb).

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

First thing made me impressed is Caffe Mocca . Such a nice hotel closed with mountain. When you wake up in the morning and open the back door you will feel the taste of one million trees.
The room was clean (everyday room service) for the customer without car they are have a rental bike supported. location a little bit far from centers.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We just got back from our stay here and on the most part we really enjoyed our stay the staff were very helpful and friendly, the walk to the beach is a long one but they do offer a daily shuttle bus.

We booked a standard room and I felt they were abit of a let down but we're still clean n tidy please be aware of the mixer tap in the shower can get extremely hot I actually burnt myself a couple of times on it, Our air conditioner broke down and we were moved to another room for the night because of that we ended up asking if we could pay extra to stay in this other room but they allowed us to have to remainder of our trip in the nicer room for no extra which was great.

We booked a few things thru reception one being the dolphin show not sure what happened but when we arrived for the show they demanded we pay but we had already paid reception it took about 30 minutes for them to sort this out apparently the woman we paid hadn't sent the money across.

The pool and bar area are basic but they are well kept n clean, the woman who works at the bar was lovely and was a credit to the resort.

The food at manohra was lovely but was very basic with only a few choices on the menu, the breakfasts were also lovely but with only 5 choices on the breakfast menu we soon grew bored of what was offered and having the same stuff daily.

We also used the laundry service the manohra offered and loved having our clothes come back smelling so good n having been ironed only negative I had with this was they burnt a $20 pair of underwear which they did apologise for.

All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would consider staying here again on future visits as it was very good value for money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I had booked a deluxe room, but was told without reason I was being downgraded to a superior room, and given a cash refund of the difference.
The room was very well sized, clean and had a massive bathroom, beautiful garden view. I have no complaints about the room itself but in saying that, I still would have preferred to have the room I originally booked and paid for.
The (free) WiFi signal was strong and fast throughout the entire hotel, even at the pool area.
Need to keep in mind that the hotel is a 15-20 min downhill walk to the beach/main shops, but you may need to pay for tuktuk/taxi to avoid walking back uphill in the heat. Scooter hire is available however. I walked down and back a couple of times no problem, but may be hard for others. The plus side to this location is that it is exceptionally quiet. I heard absolutely no noise at night time so was able to sleep very well. The pool area is gorgeous and open 24/7, great for midnight swims.
The air con in the room is strong, and I often had to turn it off as it would get too cold (not a bad thing in Thailand!)
Breakfast was basic but adequate, and still served when I went down close to 11am. Staff were very friendly.

My only other minor complaints is that twice I put a 'sleep' sign on my door, but both times cleaner still knocked on my door to ask if I want my room cleaned (!) or toilet paper, towels etc which I found very annoying. I was in the shower one of those times and had to quickly get out to open the door for them. If I needed towels etc, I would call for it. This is nothing major, but feedback for management. Also, most of the electrical outlets in the room don't seem to fit Thai plugs ?!

All in all, a great stay I would still highly recommend it despite these very small negatives mentioned above. As it was low season, I paid bargain pricing of only 750 baht (around $25 AUD) per night which is amazing value for the huge room I got with breakfast included in that price. Whilst this is not a 5 star resort, and doesn't claim to be, you will leave with a nice comfortable stay :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo