My husband and I stayed here for our 1year anniversary/honeymoon and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!! They even gave us a big size heart shaped macroon and chocolates to enjoy as our honeymoon gift with a letter from management :)
We got a premium spa deluxe ocean facing room and it was absolutely amazing!!!
The resort had a nice range and variety for breakfast, the staff were all so welcoming and nice.
They have sooooo many facilities and activities for things to do you can't get bored!
We did the cooking class activity and that was enjoyable, the chef english wasn't the best but i am very much into cooking so I definitely enjoyed it and they give you a apron, a recipe book and a certificate as well which was quite cute :)
They have thai boxing classes which i warn you, it done outside, not inside the gym where the air con is haha i ended up doing it in 32degrees heat and it was killing me hahaha
Our room was nice, spacious, they had 2 double beds which they put together so you could literally fit 4 people comfortably in there, it was huge space!
The food overall at this hotel was very nice! I can't say we ate anything that we didn't like and the bartender "Ann" makes the BEST magarita's during happy hour, THE BEST!!! they weren't tooo over powering on the alcohol so you could enjoy it, though I was enjoy as many as I could for the 2 for 1 happy hour deal they have.
Overall hotel, the staff were all really nice and friendly to talk to and make friends with, they were very prompt with the room service deliveries, they food was nice and the alcoholic drinks were yummy!
The only down fall I found was our hotel may need a little bit of a revamp or as the paint looked like it was pealing, our spa had one of the panels on the outside that was loose and had fallen off, our sliding door to the bathroom by the toilet wouldn't stay closed and kept reopening.
Otherwise a very enjoyable holiday and property :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drawing its design theme from the Sino-Portuguese architecture that characterises Phuket Town, the five-star Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket is right on the sands at Karon Beach. The resort is backed by a green hill, and grouped around its own landscaped water park which features a meandering lazy river, waterslides, a kids’ pool with a waterslide, a cliff jumping platform, and an adults-only pool with its own pool bar. You will love the other exhilarating leisure activities on offer, including water sports (kayaking, windsurfing and sailing), snorkelling, tennis, and Muay Thai (Thai boxing). Diving can also be arranged, and there’s a fully-equipped fitness centre. Relaxation seekers will head to the award-winning Spa Cenvaree, a refuge for the senses which combines ancient healing practices that reflects Thailand’s wellbeing heritage with modern rejuvenation techniques to nurture and rebalance the body. The resort also has age-specific kids clubs, free Wi-Fi, and seven restaurants and bars, including COAST Beach Club & Bistro. Each of the spacious rooms, suites and pool villas (49 to 209 square metres of total living space) is designed in a Sino-Portuguese décor and features a balcony or terrace with soothing views of the pools, the gardens or the sea. A number of rooms come equipped with an outdoor Jacuzzi while the suites comprise a plunge pool. Phuket International Airport is less than one hour by road from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket Karon