Rooms were really clean and the Mac was a nice touch cause we could check the weather report and plan when to go on our snorkeling/island hopping trip.
Toilets however was a little disappointing. we asked for a change of rooms because the toilet in the first room floods every time we showered. And what is with the door of the toilet? I felt that it did not provide the privacy needed.
And the breakfast... besides the coffee everything else was... not that fantastic. but i would recommend it if u were on a budget and it is located VERY VERY conveniently so that i say is a plus point!
But if you're going to phuket, i advise you either drive or ride a bike cause the taxi/tuk tuk prices are being monopolized by the locals and it's practically getting robbed cause you have nooooo choice but to take them especially when u are stranded EG premium outlet. bad transport experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bamboo House Phuket is an ultra stylish boutique hotel offering a unique combination of sleek yet minimalist decor with a bamboo theme echoed from the pool garden outside all the way through to subtle details in every room.With top of the range hi-tech amenities and inclusive high-speed wireless internet available in each room, Bamboo House is the ultimate choice in providing all of your needs whether for work or for play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, EaseMyTrip, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Bamboo House Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo House Phuket Hotel Karon
- Bamboo Hotel Phuket
- Bamboo House Phuket Karon