“Very Enjoyable”

Ranked #92 of 420 Restaurants in Karon
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were staying at the Centara Hotel so this pub was on our doorstep. It never seemed very busy but there was always people there, Quieter than a lot of the bars on the main street.We usually stopped off here for a drink on our way home at night.
Angus o Tools is a bar but they also serve food all day long and they show a lot of international sports fixtures.We were there for St. Patricks day and i must say they put on a great show. The whole pub was decorated in Irish colours and the staff dressed for the occasion . The owner even dyed his hair green for the day. Great atmosphere.

Everyday there is a special on the menu and on Sundays it is the Sunday Roast.
There is a choice of Beef, Lamb or Chicken and they come with all the works, Roasties, Yorkshire pud, Potatoes, Fresh veg, Gravy. Wow what a plateful and it was delicious. In fact it was so delicious that we were too full and not able to try any of the lovely desserts that were on the menu..
Reasonably priced and service was very good. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice staff,all pleasant manners,good service,reasonably priced meals and drinks.many TV,s offering a good range of sports.Varied menu,Specials on most days,Special mention for Pukie,a very nice young lady,made my wife and I feel special.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

So, "atypical"? Well, I hate bars that has people out front trying to get people inside, but they don't have that here (or at least didn't when I was there). Despite being in a relatively busy spot it's nice and quiet without noisy live music. The girls would remember what I had to drink from day to day ... but then again - I was there 10 days in a row, LOL. They show sports on the television (didn't watch) and serve food (didn't have any), but I had plenty of beers. The selection of beers are boring and the price of a Guinness is considerably higher than everything else, but that's to expected, I guess. But I loved sitting outside - watching the world go by - with a beer in my hand anyway. I'll be back if I ever go to Karon Beach again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Came here for drinks one evening after dinner (so we didn't try the food). Sat outside.

Place was packed as there was an English soccer game on TV.

Service was very quick, and accurate, and the cocktails were excellent - better than anywhere else I had in Karon Beach. I suspect this bar uses real alcohol to make the drinks, not the watered-down stuff used in other places.

Great place for drinks and if you want to see sport on TV they have plenty of places to view it.

1  Thank TonyB_au
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Ended up in accommodation 2 doors away from here as they were unfortunately fully booked.
Fantastic food and atmosphere. All staff very efficient and friendly, nothing too much trouble for them. Rocky and Mo lovely hosts
Would definitely return.