All reviews big fish low tide andaman kitchen pool access room andaman restaurant private cabana quan spa magic tricks nearby village main pool beautiful property direct access close to the airport breakfast buffet special thanks kids club big pool
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful resort. I wish I would’ve realized how far it is from anything but it was nice to have a beach all to ourselves.
The staff was wonderful and service was amazing. I do recommend this if you like to be at the resort all day, you’ll spend a lot
Of money on taxis to go anywhere at all since there’s not much around this place. The room and bed were super comfortable and clean. We loved our pool access room. Must be the biggest pool I’ve ever seen with a gorgeous infinity edge overlooking the beach! Wow!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our third visit to Marriott Nai Yang in 3 years since it opened in June 2016. As avid travellers, we rarely go back to the same place annually as there are so many interesting places to explore and experience but this resort is special for numerous reasons. It’s a place to relax and unwind. We were upgraded to Villa 5 which was massive, clean, luxurious and well equiped with its own plunge pool and direct access to the beach!

The resort is well maintained and lush with greenery, extremely refreshing during and after a tropical downpour. The lagoon pool is clean and massive – highly recommend the direct pool access room which is extremely convenient. Breakfast in something we look forward to every morning, the spread is fantastic and quality second to none. Its nice having the option to have breakfast outdoor with many ceiling fans cooling you down from the warm morning sun. There’s also a good selection of Thai food for lunch/dinner which is tasty and reasonably priced. You can practically spend days in the resort without the need to explore outside. Spa centre is clean, calm and relaxing – check out the discounted rates during non-peak hours. Rooms are very well maintained, equipped, clean and faultless. The staffs at The Marriott Nai Yang are so friendly and down to earth. I have made so many friends there and it’s always so good to be back because they recognise you and give you a warm welcome. It’s like going home, away from home!!!

During low tide, the water recedes hundreds of yards out to the sea so you have a vast amount of area to walk and pretty much all to yourself. It’s perfect if you’re not really into swimming but happy to walk for ages, uninterrupted and undisturbed whilst enjoying nature. For avid sea swimmers, I’d recommend walking a few minutes towards the neighbouring village Nai Yang where the beach is not as flat and you get the waves of the warm clear water. If you’re an aviation fan I highly recommend walking along the coast to Phuket Airport and see planes landing/taking off from the end of the runway.

If you need a place to unwind and restore then this is a place for you, and your family. Will definitely be back for a relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Get the Pool Access room for direct access to the lagoon pool or if you can stretch your budget then the Villas are fantastic!!!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent two weeks there with family on a bed and breakfast basis - wonderful time, beautiful place, kind and helpful staff, beautiful food, luxurious in a way. Would definitely come back and recommend. Extremely peaceful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We were there for 3 days as my daughter was having sport competition in Phuket island. The resort is great and quiet, away from the busy Patong beach and is very suitable for family. We have several family from the same school staying there which was fun for kids to play together. Highly recommended for family with young children.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed by an amazing view and a super friendly staff as they whisked our bags away to while we were preparing to check in. During our wait, we were provided with the most refreshing welcome drink we’d had in quite sometime. It was so good I all but cried for another round and the recipe. To my surprise, the lovely ladies in The Lounge, Ochin and New upped my request. Not only did they provide us with another round plus the recipe, they gave me a keep sake of the flower used to prepared the drink. Can you say trip made?! That little extra that those two ladies provided solidified our decision to return to this location every time we are in Phuket!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple