We stayed here because we got an excellent flight/accomodation deal. I was a little worried because the deal was so cheap and the resort was 45mins from Patong. I was worried over nothing, the pool villa was very private and the resort made you want for nothing and the staff were very friendly.The village was small but had some great restaurants and cheap massages. We appreciated the lack of hustle and bustle, that Patong provides, and we would definetely stay here again.
There was a Tsunami warning whilst we were there and we found the staff very accomodating (taking 12 unknown tourists) to one of their homes on a back of a ute some 30 mins away and then returning a few hours later to a wonderful dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Expedia so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach