Caveat: Sangla isn't completely in the boonies. There are a handful of hotels and homestays here. So you don't have to stay in a camp unless you want the experience.
1) The camp has everything you can expect in a tented accommodation - attached flush toilets, power outlets, carpeted floors, bottled water etc.
2) The bed is quite comfortable so are the warm blankets that they supply.
3) Food was delicious and was available per our timings. Just make sure you pre-order the meals in advance.
4) The staff was very courteous and helpful.
5) The view from the camp was quite good.
6) Tariff was quite reasonable
7) Tents and the toilets were reasonably clean.
1) Given that it is a campsite, it does get quite cold at nights.
2) It is away from town and you need a vehicle to get here and around.More