All reviews nice hotel bath house rooms are clean excellent location a lake view room boat trip jetty
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My 5th time here and I am pleased to say that I noticed some real improvements over previous visits. The staff seem much better organised and offer a better more friendly service. Top marks to the team here. Restaurant food was superb so we ate at the Hotel three nights in a row.

Given that we booked so early I was disappointed not to have a lake view room as in previous years; I’d advise asking for this when booking here as the view that way is so good in comparison to looking at the car park!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The location of the hotel is fantastic. The bath house on the jetty is great too. My hotel room was dusty and the food especially dinner did not live up to the dining atmosphere. The mini bar was not refilled on a daily basis. Overall, I slight disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
SeehotelKaiserstrand, Leiter Gästebetreuung at SENTIDO Seehotel am Kaiserstrand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear pmx_travel,

thank you for your visit and your review. We regret that you could not enjoy your stay in full. We appreciate your remarks and have already passed on your criticism to the executive housekeeper to avoid such incidents in the future. We are sorry that the dinner in restaurant Wellenstein did not meet your expectations. We would be grateful if you could give us some details, what exactly was not satisfying.
We hope, youl will give us another chance and we be welcoming you again in the near future!

Kind regards from Lake Constance

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located right next to the beautiful lake and only 2 min walk will take you to the lake. I took a walk along the lake and it was very pleasant experience. In fact I did it everyday during my stay in the hotel for 4 dsys.

Nearby tge hotel within 10min walking distance you can find a couple of decent austrian restaurants. I trief one of them and it was very good.

If you want to go to Bregenz you need to walk a little more than 30min.

Staff members were very helpful but some of them difnt seem to have good english skill.

The hotel has nice swimming pool and sauna too.

All in all this hotel is good for people who need a little time away from busy life and regain work life balance

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good points:
- rooms are newly refurbished so all very nice and clean
- right in front of the lake
-big window

Not so good points:
- complimentary bottle of water was already opened and half empty...i guess the housekeeping didn't check
- as other reviewers have mentioned, restaurant serving your food takes a REALLY LONG TIME. food is ok, but really just ok

Overall review, it's ok.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stayed one night for a business trip. In front of the hotel is the lake and a restaurant on the lake! Rooms are clean, spacious and modern.

Staff speaks english and are hospitable.

Breakfast has a good variety of food.

Try Mangold resto which is 5 minutes drive from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business