Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Beautifully crafted clothes FAST, for great prices

The first thing you notice when you walk into Harry's Fashion House is the atmosphere. I truly felt... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TravelConnoisseur123
Fast, Friendly, Phenomenal!

Chris is the guy you can shoot the breeze with. Totally new to Phuket, I felt immediately like I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jeremy W

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kata Beach
from US$ 54.00
from US$ 121.70
from US$ 22.00
More Info
All reviews great service mr chris suit fitted fitted perfectly his brother purchased several excellent quality high quality business shirts quality service great product finished product leather jacket these guys dress shirts suit jacket bought suits
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My names Slade from Australia, I was approached on the street from a few of the boys at the shop on multiple days and was always met with cheeky and very friendly manner. After a few days I ended up going back to check the shop out and realised that these fellas were the real deal, from photos of there work to pre made jackets and shirts, there work was second to none. So i thought I’ve got to have me one of these suits, they sized me up then and there and only had to come back for one more fitting the next day! Then the suit was ready for pick up only a day later. Was very happy with the size and quality of the suit and shirt I received plus they threw in a free tie for me.
If you’re in the kata area it would be rude not to pop in and grab a suit off the boys!
Thanks again for everything fellas, keep up the good work and see yas next time!

Date of experience: March 2018
Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much Slade for giving your valuable time to write a review on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We are from Australia and my husband had 2 quality suits and shirts made and 24hrs before we left I decided that I would like 2 jackets made and they turned out terrific !!Chris provides outstanding customer service and does not hassle you for business like the other tailors in Thailand. We look forward to our next visit where I will be more prepared with a proper list for clothing to be made at the beginning of our holiday. You will not beat the wonderful quality of the clothing or the price :) Thank you Chris and Dave.

Date of experience: March 2018
Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello Tamara & Kerry!

We at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor team really appreciate your feedback and recommendations on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and we were very happy about the quality of the shirts and the dress we got made. The owner, Chris was a very patient and funny guy

Date of experience: March 2018
Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much Kristina, for giving your valuable time to write a review on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a wool jacket made for me. Size was just right and I have been very happy with the quality and Chris is nice person.

Date of experience: August 2017
Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you very much Juho! For sharing your experience in our store. Looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I am from Melbourne in Australia. My wife and I have been to Phuket over 10 times but this was first visit to Dave and Chris at Harry's Fashion House at Kata beach.I needed a suit for my sons wedding and also had 3 shirts made.From the time I met Dave and to the fitting to the final product it was a great experience.The tailor was efficent and very thorough. For an extra fitting Dave also went to the trouble of coming to my hotel at Kata Noi which was very much appreciated.
I am really very happy with my new cashmere pure wool blue suit and 3 great fitting shirts. I will definitely return to Dave and Chris when next at Kata beach.
I recommend using this high quality tailor.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you very much Ross, for giving your valuable time to write your experience in our store. We really appreciate your feedback and encouraging words.