“Must come”

Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are tailoring for more than 10 years, we have many different kinds of materials, cashmere wool, 100 percent Thai silk, pure linin, cotton, winter coat materials & act. You all are welcome to visit our shop. We are looking for long time business & customers satisfaction is our moto. In our business we guaranty for our clothes.we do take overseas orders & mail orders.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best service and great suit. Highly recommend.
Sitting service and material was exceptional.
Wonderful selection of material and wonderful quality of workmanship

Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much Glenn, for the great review for our business. Looking forward to serve you again.

All reviews
"from australia"
in 4 reviews
"kata karon"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My names Slade from Australia, I was approached on the street from a few of the boys at the shop on multiple days and was always met with cheeky and very friendly manner. After a few days I ended up going back to check the shop out and realised that these fellas were the real deal, from photos of there work to pre made jackets and shirts, there work was second to none. So i thought I’ve got to have me one of these suits, they sized me up then and there and only had to come back for one more fitting the next day! Then the suit was ready for pick up only a day later. Was very happy with the size and quality of the suit and shirt I received plus they threw in a free tie for me.
If you’re in the kata area it would be rude not to pop in and grab a suit off the boys!
Thanks again for everything fellas, keep up the good work and see yas next time!

Thank you very much Slade for giving your valuable time to write a review on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We are from Australia and my husband had 2 quality suits and shirts made and 24hrs before we left I decided that I would like 2 jackets made and they turned out terrific !!Chris provides outstanding customer service and does not hassle you for business like the other tailors in Thailand. We look forward to our next visit where I will be more prepared with a proper list for clothing to be made at the beginning of our holiday. You will not beat the wonderful quality of the clothing or the price :) Thank you Chris and Dave.

Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hello Tamara & Kerry!

We at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor team really appreciate your feedback and recommendations on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and we were very happy about the quality of the shirts and the dress we got made. The owner, Chris was a very patient and funny guy

Dave T, Owner at Harry's Fashion House Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much Kristina, for giving your valuable time to write a review on Tripadvisor for our business. It was our pleasure to serve you and looking forward to seeing you again soon.