Airport pickup was excellent. It was a reasonable drive to the hotel about 45 minutes but relaxing in the air conditioned car.
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed with a fruit juice and cold towel. Taken shortly to our room, which was stunning, like 5* luxury, a four poster king size bed, personal bar & enormous bathroom were amazing.
The pool area is small & intimate but cool & relaxing. Service around the pool from the bar/catering staff was good when it was available, the staff werent always around so you couldn't get a drink, but when they were the service was good especially from Niang who was a star.
The resort has amazing views of the whole of kata beach, a 200baht return taxi ride, provided by the hotel will get you down to the beach and surrounding bars/shops/restaurants.
Overall this resort was relaxing, but a little pricey, I would recommend this resort if you have a larger budget and want a bit of luxury whilst in Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach