I am not sure what all of the fuss is about. This place isn't terrible, but it is not all that nice either.
Pros: Good location, we didn't mind the hill. Nice pool. The grounds were quite nice. The shuttle and cab servie was quite good.
Cons: The bathrooms were terrible and small. The shower was simply a spout on the wall.
Aircon did not work very well. The restaurant was not very good. The staff was indifferent. Internet was always broken.
Next time we want to stay somewhere nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach