I just came back from Phuket; I stayed on Aspasia for 4 nights. It is really wonderful place to stay. It was like a "maze" but u will get used to it from the first day. I booked it through booking.com for THB 4200 net and we have been upgraded to a grand room free of charge. Its 3 minutes walking to the beach with a private shortcut. The only thing that the room services (in room dinning) are not available 24hours as the restaurant closed around 10pm with no fast food restaurants nearby. Everything ales was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently created in the south of the island of Phuket, The Aspasia is a stylish boutique resort reflecting an unusual retro-deco design with hints of Mayan style architecture. The muted yellow and green hues of the buildings blend exotically with the colours of the lush forest that sweeps down to Kata Beach. Each secluded apartment has stunning sea views, and guests only have a two minute walk to the white, sandy beach below.With the accent firmly lying on tranquility, comfort and contemporary style, The Aspasia Phuket offers a choice of superior accommodation and facilities that includes restaurant, a wine and cigar shop, two swimming pools, a gymnasium, business centre, meeting room, high-speed wireless Internet access and spa. Original paintings and antiques are displayed in the spa, restaurant and lobby, complementing the style of decor. There is easy access between the twelve buildings and facilities forming the resort. The property is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, filled with colourful tropical planting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your The Aspasia Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Aspasia Phuket Kata
- Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata
- The Aspasia Phuket Kata Beach