I cant understand all the other recommendations for this hotel. From arrival to departure I was shocked at the poor service and facilities and attitude from this hotel.
Let me look at the positives first. The beach is beautiful and the grounds are nice and there is plenty of choice for swimming in the different pools. That's as good as it gets.
The staff are mostly unfriendly with many not making eye contact or smiling when passing you--very unlike the Thailand I have seen in many previous trips. There seemed to be no interest in guests, no attempt to engage or even say hello.
The hotel is old, has not been maintained well and the rooms are dark, dingy, and for all the rooms I saw, unclean.
We had problems in every restaurant we went to, either with poor service, unfriendly staff, or food that was not up to standard.
I can find no reason to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach