We have taken our son with us to Phuket every year since he was born. The staff have always been brilliant at Katathani - and our son adores them all! There are kids pools for the little ones, a kids club, western style food for fussy eaters etc. Don't pack the kitchen sink - you can buy everything you need in Phuket - the supermarkets are just like ours - Huggies nappies, swim nappies, formula etc.. And you can pick up your floaty rings & some cheap toys to use in the pool from shops right behind the resort.
Plenty of local eateries around resort and Kata is a short walk up the hill for some great little shops. The elephants are a short tuk tuk ride away (my son likes to just feed them), so is the Putt Putt Golf. Take a taxi to busy Patong for the day then return to Katathani to relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach