We spent 6 days in February after 14 days in Bangkok and I'San and some 2000 kilometres we needed some peace and quiet and some rest and we did find them in Villa Royale, it was the ideal place for us, we loved the secret little terrasses, the possibilities of having just 2 sun loundgers, the lovely and scenic salt water pool. Breakfast was very good, lunch could have been a little bit more jazzy, and dinners were excellent both thai and international cuisine. After the first day we did not stay at the beach anymore, too crowded for our taste but we went down at least three times a day for walking and swimming, and the same applied for Kata town which is pretty horrible, we stayed in our golden ghetto and enjoyed it. Our room was in the Royale Wing Suite, it was very comfortable with a huge bed, nice bathroom and a large terrasse with two day beds. We had two wonderful paintings in the room I would not mind have at home ! The staff at Villa Royale is very good indeed and I hope that they are well taken care of because they are the ones who make the clients feel welcome and at home, We rented a taxi to go and see the Big Budha and Wat Chalong where there are some really special vibes, and three incredibly old monks who are in deep meditation and who are sending waves of love and gratitude. Phuket Town has some charming old houses and of course the Blue Elephant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach