All reviewsfoto hotelocean hallrooftop poolsteep hillteddy bearfree mini barbig bearoutdoor bathtubthe ocean view roommodern hotelmassive bedday bedwalk upair conkata noirent a scootertuk tuk
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Everything from the location, free mini bar, complimentary bottled water, friendly well spoken staff, view from the pool, sunset cocktails to buffet breakfast was perfect. What every other hotel didn’t do on our trip to Asia this one did. We travelled through Asia for almost 4 weeks and this hotel topped them by a mile. It is at the top of a hill which gives you views Kata Noi Beach at sunset. We hired a scooter for 300 baht from a shop nearby because we couldn’t be bothered walking up the hill after going to the shops. The pool is a bit of a hot spot with people posing for photos which either gets annoying or becomes funny whichever way you look at it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Paul A,

Thank you very much for having chosen Foto Hotel during your trip to Asia. I'm more than delight to read your comment on TripAdvisor and found out that you brought back home great memories. Hopefully Foto Hotel will have a chance to welcome you back again when your returning trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

I arrived at Foto Hotel circa 5am the morning of my reservation. I was able to wait in their holding room until breakfast and returned from excursions circa 1:30pm and was able to.check in early. My room was spotless, comfortable, temperate and the hotel staff was exceedingly gracious and courteous.

Ths hotel restaurant has a breakfast buffet included in your booking. The buffet offers local and western breakfast items. The pool is the perfect temperature.and great for photo(Foto) taking. There us a lunch and dinner menu and craft cocktails from the Hot Shot Bar are buy one get on free from 5pm-7pm.

The rooms are very spacious! I'm 6' 200+lbs and was able to sleep on one half of my bed. The rooms were attended to daily and the mini bar was restocked daily(featuring two Chang beers, energy drinks, mineral water etc). I used the laundry service at the end of my stay which was dirt cheap and ready the next day.

Hotel staff communicated extremely well and their sincerity and warmth was humbling. I spent a lot of time relaxing at.the hotel and was greeted with nothing but genuine smiles. I would.definitely recommend booking this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Masai D,

Thank you for having chosen Foto Hotel for your stay with us and for having taken the time to share your experiences on TripAdvisor. I am delighted you have had an absolutely amazing experience during the time you stayed with us. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again on your returning trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

The hotel is really nice and the room are great, nice amenities with a Big bear in the room. Coffee and tea package quite nice. The locations a bit quite far from the beach, but you can see the view from your balcony and the breakfast was excellent with the time of break fast is really nice from 6.30 to 13.00 hrs.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear jimmy01242016,

Thank you very much for having chosen Foto Hotel whilst on the Island. We are delighted that you most enjoyed your time with us and hopefully you returned recharged and relaxed. See you again when your returning trip to Phuket.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great little spot with a wonderful view, great size rooms and comfy beds. Food menu could be altered a little but generally pretty good. Great cocktails in the pool!

Only negative was the hotel not honouring the food and beverage credit we received when booking the room.

Other than the above we will be back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Golfie S, General Manager at The Galleri, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear NZL_Carl,

Thank you for having chosen Foto Hotel for your recent stay in Phuket. I'm delighted you have had a wonderful time and enjoy cocktails at Great Shot Bar (Red Bar). I'm truly apology in regards to the credit you've received once you've made the booking. I have mentioned this issue to my team and will make sure it won't happen again to other guests. Please let me know if you're returning back to Phuket. Our reservations team will look after your booking and will always add benefit to return guests. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

This hotel is very chic has the decor style for young couple. we had nice dinner on the roof top pool with the ocean view and mountain background very amazing and the cocktail is great, Not convenient to access but the hotel provide shuttle service to kata beach.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gogolsan,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor after your recent visited us at Foto Hotel. I'm more than happy to hear that you had a great time here and enjoy both food and drinks at our Tiffin Mama Cafe. Hopefully Foto Hotel will be able to welcome you back again when your returning trip to Phuket.