Arrived in Phuket airport very late at night and was picked up by taxi that Phil (the owner) had arranged. Took about 45 minutes in a/c taxi and when I got there I was greeted by Phil who showed me around the absolutely brilliant accommodation. Kitchen area, surround sound tv, very posh wc and wet-room, massive bed, must be 5m of floor to ceiling window/sliding door to look out of...
I can't believe I paid about £25 per night for this place! Phil took me around the island the next day and showed me good places to eat, go for a massage, see the sunset, etc and took me to a viewpoint where I gained an understanding of where everything was on the island. I was just around the corner from a garage and a convenience store, about a 10 minute walk from some good bars and maybe 25 minutes by foot from the beach. On the subject of the beach - it is simply beautiful and I recommend going there for sunset while enjoying a beer in Ska Bar!
Phil and his wife Joe could not have been more welcoming and were very helpful when I was planning my onward journey. The location, as I say was excellent. The room was outstanding. I can't recommend this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach