We stayed here for three nights, and it was perfect for our needs. Villareal Heights is not so near the beach, but we didn't care at all, because we wanted to walk, and the transport service is cheap.
We were personally greeted by the owner, Phil, who have great deals with tour operators in the zone, and he arranged for us a great price for a day trip to Ko Phi Phi. Also, he drove us in his own car around Kata, showing the places to eat, to have breakfast, the beach, etc., sharing his insider knowledge. He also gave us a prepaid cell phone just in case we would want to contact him.
The room was always clean, great bathroom, and with complimentary coffee and water.
Here we had the opportunity to spend a little time with Phil's family, which is great. He actually lives here (it's his office and his home), so everything is personally managed by him.
After leaving the place, in our flight to Siem Reap, we were surprised to find out that Phil and Jo were featured in the plane's magazine (Bangkok Airways) as a great place to stay in Phuket. We totally agree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villareal Heights is a Luxury Boutique Hotel situated conveniently between Kata and Karon Beaches on the beautiful Thai island of Phuket. Surrounded by lush mountains and facing the stunning Andaman Sea, Villareal Heights provides a unique sanctuary for your next vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Villareal Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villareal Heights Hotel Kata Beach
- Villareal Heights Phuket/Kata Beach