A decent hotel in quiet corner of Kata beach. Very quiet indeed for people who want to be close to happening place which is patong.
Few eateries around the hotel, no market nearby, a convenience store nearby. As for hotel room, it was way too small for the hotel you see from outside.
The bathroom gives u a feel of being in a train. Though cramped, the rooms are adequately equipped. Nice pool & a decent restaurant downstairs.
Not a bad option for the price u pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for top value Phuket accommodation Bright, light filled and modern. Trendy, fresh and fun. Ibis Phuket Kata sits fiveminutes from the clear waters of Kata Beach. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with shopping, dining and nightlife just moments away. 258 rooms, 24 hour service, snacks and drinks. Surf, swim or soak up the sun in this friendly oasis - the perfect hideaway when relaxation is at the top of your list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Expedia, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your ibis Phuket Kata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Phuket Kata Hotel Kata Beach
- Ibis Phuket Kata Kata Beach