The villas are simply great. If you are considering staying here you should definitely go for it and order breakfast to your room every morning and swim in your own pool and have sunbath on your own sun deck.
They come cleaning the room twice a day, staff is very polite and friendly, i liked location of hotel its in a quite street in kata.
You should not expect a resort feeling hotel. It ıs just amazing villas and calm oasis. Kata beach is not very appealing in my opinion (especially after visiting phi phi island beaches.)So you can pass time in the pool of hotel or your own villa.
It is not cheap for thailand standards, we paid 10.000baht /per night.
I would highly recommend it to family, friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach