I spent 8 days here with my daughter and had a great time. Great views over the pool to the sea, nice rooms and they were serviced in the morning while we were away which was great. The food there was very good too. The beach is awful though, lots of rubbish and the red flags were out constantly. I went into the sea to join other crazies and came out in a minute. The current is really strong and I got pushed over all the time. Probably why the flag is out!! We sat on the beach sometimes because all the pool seats were gone (again!) but the tide comes right up so we were sitting there with sea at our feet. The pool is way too small and not enough chairs. I wanted a quiet paddle to cool off but there were people throwing balls all the time which whacked close to you. So hotel has its pros and cons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front resort with complete facilities and amenities for a 4 star resort. All rooms and food & beverage facilities cater to all types of guests whether honeymooners, families, business executives or conference delegates. Ideally located in arguably the best beach of Phuket, Kata. Behind the resort, an array of shops and convenience stores can be easily accessed. Staff Service is to provide all guests the best of Thai hospitality with a dash of genuine care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kata Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Beach Resort And Spa Phuket