Review Highlights
Adventurous, beautiful, serene and breathtaking! Highly recommended 🤗

Had an amazing trip. Rahul helped us plan the perfect, most adventurous, yet safe and responsible... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
movinj
Bengaluru, India
Best Expedition travel comapny

The perfect way to plan and go with the plan was the best part of this Team. Well organized having... read more

Reviewed 3 March 2021
DaljitSinz9
Ludhiana, India

All reviews his team looking forward his knowledge dream come true an amazing trip every turn taking care visit ladakh every aspect local culture next year adventurous trip near future extreme weather motorcycle trip mind blowing mat
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2019

The Planet Way Round guys know their job very well. They are responsive, helpful and professional. They deeply know the area and local reality. They can advice you the best solutions and tracks. You can really count on them.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Winter spiti was a long due dream which I kept delaying out of fears. But when I found this group I felt safe and ready. The whole trip was arranged with perfection and Mat was very supportive and reliable.

It was indeed a pleasure to witness the white Spiti, take on n adventurous 4*4 ride, and be guided by someone who was an expert of adventure travelling.

I'll highly recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

What a trip!

Exceptionally well organized, well maintained bikes!
The route was incredible and the team at Planet Way Round were very knowledgeable and a great crew to ride with! Everything was origanised from the meals, the bikes and the accommodation.

Definitely a once in a lifetime experience!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 18 May 2019

I was part of the first group that went for a Ladakh Motorcycle Ride with "Planet Way Round"! Those 16 days of my life way back in June 2008 are definitely amongst the best days of my life. We were 8 riders and had the time of our lives. Right from the start when we first met in Chandigarh, all of us gelled perfectly as a group and managed to overcome all the obstacles which The Himalayas threw at us together.

Those were the days when a Ladakh Motorcycle Ride was quite rare and not as common as these days. We were the first group to traverse the Zojila Pass that season. June was the perfect time to go and that's what we did.

I have done almost 30-odd Himalayan bike rides since my Ladakh ride and I learnt all my Mountain Motorcycling riding in that ride, thanks to the wonderful support from MAT Sir and JK. MAT Sir is an absolute legend in the Indian Motorcycling Circuit and even though I haven't met him since that ride (11 years) but still our camaraderie remains fresh as ever!

I wish I can ride along with MAT Sir in the near future and relive my glory days....

Keep the great work going Sir. Love you always. And *RESPECT*

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Nishant J
Reviewed 7 May 2019

In July of 2018 I went first time in my live to India, with Advfactory and Planet Way Round. I wanted to join motorbike out of road trip, bat I'm not a motorcyclist. So they organised a jeep, especially for me and another person.
The experience was wonderful. All well organised. The team were very helpful.
I was taken through some absolutely beautiful scenery and met a lot of nice people.
Thank you!