“I dreamt , they planned , we explored ”
Review of Planet Way Round

Planet Way Round
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Nahan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our services range from taking you on exciting adventure tours on motor bikes, bicycles, 4×4 jeeps or on foot to places you wish to visit via lesser traveled routes. Our bike tours to the Zanskar Valley in Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti in Himachal Pradesh and our trips to the amazing and the last surviving Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan try and stay off the usual routes to get the most outstanding and rewarding experience you’ve had yet.
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

As their punchline reads Dream , Plan, Explore so do they follow it religiously . It all started with following them on fb , I got fascinated looking at the pictures these guys explore and thats where it started like a dream in my head but i had some restrictions regarding the number of days i could spare out so i thought of just calling them and asking if they could actually plan a trip according to my time constraints which they eventually managed to do so quite perfectly .. And then after the whole itenary was tailored for few more guys like me , dates were being finalised and the trip started.
From day one everything was spot on , the arrangements , the permits , the accomodations , the back ups be it medical or mechanical everything was just fine . I was so astonished to see them taking care of each and every member of the trip . By the time the trip came to an end , it was like a family bonding with them .
I personally thank team PLANET WAY ROUND for their warm hospitality and wish them gud luck for their future operations .

Regards
Jay gandhi

1  Thank JayBalboa
Planet_way_round, Owner at Planet Way Round, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thanks for sharing Warm reviews ,You are always welcome for join planet way round events with your friends and family.

All reviews
"itinerary"
"confidence"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 10 May 2016

It was an amazing trip with wonderful people. Incredible landscape, lot of fun and unforgettable time. It was a pleasure to travel with Mat and his friend’s.

1  Thank Marek S

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I have traveled with MAT first time in 2010. That was to Leh.

Ever since, I have had a very good friend for my travels. I have done multiple rides with him and has found the experience - both exciting and enriching!!

Recently, we have completed the Bhutan Trip. In a span of 2 weeks, we were able to cover major part of the Country. MAT ensures that we interact with the local people, try all their local cuisines and be part of them - rather than be a tourist.

As usual, I have come back with a whole lot of beautiful memories to reminiscence and share.

Looking forward to the next ride with my dear friend MAT :-)

1  Thank SaiSubramaniam

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Well I was invited to travel with a group of 10 friends so the decision was made by someone else as to who we would travel with. The choice of Planet Way Round could not have been better. The guys were well organised, very relaxing to ride with and hang out with and we shared a lot of laughs along the way. We were all treated with due respect as per our riding abilities with the guys helping out a couple of the less experienced guys in our crew whenever needed. Accommodation and food was great, the bikes were all well maintained and hassle free and the schedule was easily achievable. We were blessed with great weather also. I would recommend if you have the time to spend a few days in Manali or somewhere at altitude before heading off on the ride to help with acclimatising to the altitude, besides Manali is a nice place. Unfortunately we did not get over the final and highest pass as the road had collapsed with big rains and a massive landslide. Obviously this is beyond anyone's control and gives me a good excuse to go back again. Totally had a great time and next time I intend to ride further and extend the stay by another 2 weeks at least.

1  Thank Ken H