“AMAZING ”
Review of Miss Nancy's

Miss Nancy's
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 19
Description: A quirky,family run bistro where the focus is fresh food. Miss Nancy's offer our customers the opportunity to experience a range of cuisines with daily specials as well as street food ,afternoon teas and bespoke desserts.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best places iv been to for food and cocktails. Lovely staff and great atmosphere, would definitely be going back and would highly recommend.

1  Thank jamjams1987

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Service 5*

Food 2*

Please be mindful of you have anyone with mobility issues this isn’t great for parking location***

I have heard great things about this place and I very much wanted to like it as the people were amazing and the restaurant was cute and intermit however...

The food was awful. My table tried the chicken and chorizo starter-this was a watery mess and there wasn’t a single piece of chorizo in it which was confusing. The chicken tasted and almost looked boiled. This was served with store bought toasted bread- very odd and not great.

I had the Duck as my main and this was possibly the worst meal I have had in a restaurant ever. If you look at my profile I eat out a lot so this is a big statement.
The duck was the so dry so so dry, there was not a bit of moister left in that bird. It was served with a red wine jus... I can’t tell you how disgusting this was. It was very bitter, thick and generally unpleasant.
The chips is it was severed with were very nice but that was all.

As I said I had so wanted to like this place and I loved the people! I hate giving a poor rating a review to an independent with great people but I must call out the poor food I experienced.

Sorry guys

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Always lovely food staff lovely high tea is amazing and we'll worth every penny but make sure you book in advance to get a table as always busy

1  Thank Joanne W
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had already been for evening food and drinks which was delicious. Tried the afternoon tea and it was absolutely superb. Staff friendly. The owner pays particular attention to detail. A fabulous experience was had by all. Everyone in our group thought it was delicious.

1  Thank sarasfa
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nancy's is well worth a visit for a meal ,the decor is brilliant the owners are very nice nothing is to much trouble will definitely eat here again

1  Thank phillip b