All reviews moyyan house garden fare champagne beach floor to ceiling our honeymoon clown fish glass bottom kayaks beachfront fare the managers santo beef stand up paddle boards plunge pool mountain bikes overlooking the beach relaxing holiday absolute paradise port vila
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Barrier Beach Resort has a picture postcard setting, helpful and friendly staff, great food in the restaurant, very comfortable accommodation. The Relief Manager (Anne) went out of her way to help us arrange tours, and anything else we asked her about. It's difficult to find anything negative to say about Barrier Beach Resort.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Phil T
Barrier BeachHo... V, General Manager at Barrier Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you immensely for your kind words, I am sorry I wasn't here to meet you while you were here but I had no doubt that Anne would look after you. I will let her and all the staff know that you loved it here. Kind regards from the team here.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The whole experience was wonderful - staff and management were very helpful and friendly. The secluded beach is absolutely amazing, turquoise clear warm water and Tamanu trees, and the resort is 10/10. The food was excellent and we can't wait to return

3  Thank timleedee

Wow, thank you so much for your kind recommendation. We all try very hard here to make each guest feel part of the Resort family and we also cannot wait till we see you again. Kind regards from everyone here at BBR.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Barrier beach is fabulous. The lagoon is a wonderful place to kayak, paddle board and snorkel. We were lucky enough to see dugongs while paddle boarding. The staff are lovely. Irene deserves a special mention for the best massage. The food was delicious - with healthy options. We'll definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank alicemO6031CF

It is awesome that you had a great time here, and we all love to hear that our guests have seen the Dugongs out front around the coral reefs. I will let Irene know that you enjoyed her massage, she is really very good. We look forward to you coming back again. All the very best from the whole team here.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful - friendly local staff, amazing location, beautiful facilities, great food, fantastic accommodation, very attentive management, could not fault this property and did not want to leave.
I cannot praise this property enough.
We stayed in a garden bure surrounding by rainforest and butterflies. So serene!
Complimentary airport transfer and complimentary use do snorkel/canoe/paddle board gear are both fantastic value for money inclusions.
We stepped 5m off shore and were snorkelling with angel and clown fish - spectacular! Best snorkelling we've ever seen overseas and beautiful aqua waters!
Thank you so much to Calvin and his team. I will be recommending to all my customers (as I am a travel agent) and would happily return here.
So happy with our choice of stay in Santo - I can see why this hotel is number one year after year =D

3  Thank Karen D

It is great to hear that you loved Barrier Beach Resort as much as we all do, all of the staff here do their very best to make sure that all of our guests have a great time and want for nothing. Thank you for your kind words, I will let everyone here know. All the very best from the whole team at BBR.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Had lunch here three times during our stay at other resorts. Every time great service, delicious meals and great view to dine and relax. Highly recommend the Arancini balls and my husband loved the fish.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the recommendation, all of us here are pleased to hear that the service was great and the food was delicious. I will pass this on to all of the staff. Thank you again and kind regards.