Ibis Styles Sceaux Paris Sud
US$ 156
  • Room Service
La Roseraie Hotel & Restaurant(Fontenay-aux-Roses)
US$ 128
US$ 133
US$ 101
  • Bar/Lounge
Maison de l'Abbaye(Antony)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Plessis Grand Hotel(Le Plessis-Robinson)
US$ 210
US$ 145
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$ 64
US$ 54
  • Restaurant
ibis budget Chatillon(Chatillon)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 57
Jade(Montrouge)
US$ 69
US$ 67
US$ 69
US$ 66
US$ 94
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I decided to stop here as it was close to Parc de Sceaux and was walking distance to my company HQ. It was much cheaper than other places in the area but lacks the features of a bigger hotel. It's basic but it was clean and it's in a lovely area. If you're on a budget for Paris this is worth a look

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I was there for 3 nights last week. The hotel located at very nice place, near the park and restaurant street. The room was small but clean and cozy. However, I really had some issues with one of the receptionists.
I came back to the hotel at 10pm and the receptionist not there but later that guy came out from the kitchen, eating something from the box on his hands. I asked him if I could get the room key with the "please" and the first sentence that he spoke was " the most important thing is saying hello ", while he was still chewing and even did not say hello to me. It made me super uncomfortable. My colleagues who were the same trip with me later on shared that that guy showed aggressiveness to him the day before. However, other staffs were very nice and professional.
The breakfast was 7euro, quite poor with croissant and bread, butter and jam, cafe and orange juice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel is cheap and ideal for business trip
The breakfast is little but nice
The beds are ok but not suitable for my back but can't be helped
However I'd definitely stay here if I was on a business trip in the area again
In a great location with a lot of restaurant and shops in walking distance

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I visited this place with a poor image in mind, as the hotel failed to reply to my email. But the friendly staff in the front office, simple but clean room changed my opinion.
Located close to the museum, metro and the market place the location is very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Let us face it. All hotels are expensive in Paris. The closer they are to the tourist attractions the more expensive they are. Also the rooms are usually tiny even if you pay more than 200 Euros a night. So, if you set your expectations low and look for the utility rather than luxury, this is a place which offers good value for money.

It is in a beautiful suburb of Paris and at 5 minutes walking distance from the Sceaux RER station. Normally their room rates are like 80-90 Euros per night.

the rooms are very basic and very small. They serve a breakfast comprising of a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice and three bread rolls. Internet works fine and is free.

If you are in Paris to see the sights and not necessarily to enjoy a luxurious hotel stay, this place will work for you just fine.

It is basically a convenient place to sleep and shower. There are quite a few shops and restaurants around. Plenty of places to see in Sceaux itself. If you want to run or walk, it is a great place.

It is a boutique hotel run by a family.

I have been staying here whenever I visit Paris for business.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business