We stayed here a couple of nights in Oct 2017
1) The location is very scenic. It is right by a roaring river and you can do good birding right from your balcony.
2) The landscape of the property is very good. There are plenty of seating areas around and the dining area is very spacious.
3) The quality of food was good. It was great for us vegetarians as this was a pure vegetarian place.
4) The rooms and bathrooms are clean.
5) The staff is courteous and helpful.
1) The service in the restaurant is slow. The breakfast and dinner are not on time.
2) The rooms and bathrooms are quite small and cramped.
3) Since it is by a roaring river, light sleepers will have problems.
4) The place is far from Wangdi. So you need to have your own transport to get here.
5) The service at the front desk is also slow. So budget half hour for check-out.
6) The Wi-Fi is patchy and it only works in the lobby and not in the rooms.More
- Free parking