All reviews mango tree vagator beach small family comfortable beds standard room well maintained and clean off season peaceful stay nice garden maintained rooms small vagator north goa hotel staff special mention beaches whisper honeymoon
Reviewed 26 September 2018

It is rare to find a place that makes you feel at home like Cochichos and it was certainly hard to leave.

This is one of the best resorts we stayed in: the staff is the most welcoming one, always willing to help, from booking taxis to finding a tailor - everyone were the nicest and kindest to us, caring for everything we needed.

We extended our initial 3 nights stay to the whole 2.5 weeks we spent in Goa and that what made our experience amazing!

I would highly recommend this place - this is the best place in Vagator!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tahel B
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tahel,

Thank you very much for taking time to review Cochichos Resort.

We are really happy that you liked the location and the service provided by our staff. I will pass on your appreciation to our staff members and it was a pleasure serving you.

Thanks to the hard working staff who are the backbone of the Resort.

We hope that you & Noa visit us again soon.... :-)

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The people who work so friendly and nice person. Confortable rooms and supeer clean. Pool and comun areas perfect! Nice garden and the food ship and very good (no so hot for us, so perfect!) Good place for rest.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Francisca M
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for rating Cochichos Resort.

Our staff is the backbone of our resort and I am glad to know that you had a very comfortable stay.We do our best in terms of cleanliness and to make sure our guests are satisfied.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon. :)

Yours Sincerely,
Mervin D'souza

Reviewed 20 August 2018

It was a solo trip to Goa and a pretty long trip. I was there for 27 days. During my stay, I decided to switch to a budget-friendly hotel around Vagator. I did not check online but actually started looking around small Vagator area for hotels and reached this resort. I asked them about my requirements and they offered me a great deal. I moved in the same day. It was their standard room on the ground floor. I'm a small porch in the front of the room facing the pool. Rooms are clean and spacious. The property is well maintained and the staff is very corporative. I was there when Cyclone Ockhi hit Goa on 5 December 2017. I remember hotel staff informing the guests to avoid going to beaches and warning them not to go in the water. There are nearby party places such as Thalassa, Waters, Hilltop and Club cabana. Staying there was a right choice. I found this as one of the best places backed up with my experiences for a solo female traveler.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PackedForever
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The property is nice with swimming pool & bar area nearby. However, standard room was very small, intercom was not working, electric kettle was not present (needed to sterilize bottles for my little one) and no room services during rains. I found competitive rates in other hotels in Vagator & shifted after 2 days of stay. The management definitely needs to have more manpower to operate the hotel especially when number of guests are high.

Room tip: Please go for deluxe rooms instead of standard rooms
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I found that the Cochichos offered the best of everything I might want in accommodation. Its freshness is evident in the ultra clean and tidy appearance, and the spacious rooms were furnished with large, comfortable beds and a relaxing shower. The gardens were well tended and scented as well as being graced by visiting peacocks.
This small resort and friendly staff engender a personal and pleasant ambience. Excellent food and refreshments were available from the restaurant for times spend by the sizeable pool, however there are so many interesting sights and beautiful beaches nearby it makes an ideal base.
Cochichos translates as whispers, so when I want quiet and affordable luxury in Goa, I whichos.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank vatsalam2018
Mervin_Dsouza, Owner at Cochichos Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for rating Cochichos Resort. I am happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Nice to know our facilities were meeting your expectations. Please do visit us again. :-)