All reviews excellent hospitality hard rock hotel buffet breakfast week stay the hotel staff reception area small pool calangute beach pleasant stay mr pros cons goa guys balcony
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Starting from the Hotel : its good, neat , clean.
Has a small pool but it still good to swim n play games. The washrooms are neat, rooms are big.
First floor rooms are with balcony, which is a perk. The breakfast is limited (bread / omlet/ bananas/ juice / tea / coffee/ indian dish like parantha or poori).

The hotel is in baga but little far from the beach (15 mins walk). But again baga and calangut beaches are so occupied that we never visited these beaches so it hardly make any difference.

The staff is very nice. We didnt face any issues. They are there for all sought of help. Very polite and helpful.
We brought food from outside and they helped us getting it hot again in there kitchen.

Hotel will help u in getting taxi and scooty on rent. Though i feel the scooty person was rude.

Overall the stay was great.
Thanks to the staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We have just returned home to the UK this morning after 4 weeks in Goa.We spent 2 weeks at this lovely little hotel-I can happily recommend it to anyone visiting Calangute. John the manager is keen to make your stay a good experience. I explained to him that I felt that the breakfast was poor for us Brits especially as we paid nearly £900 for a 2 week stay.He asked what we would like and next day and every day from then on we got our wishes and had a decent and varied breakfast-otherwise it is more for Indian tastes.
The beds here are so comfortable and with lovely thick large soft pillows-we slept well.
We are elderly and found the walk to the beach and back too much for us,but Tuktuks are readily available and cheap.We had room 104 which is a lovely large room.
Kamil -head of the restaurant is lovely and surprised us on Saturday morning -he said come with me-and he took us to the nearby local market which was amazing-so cheap! I had to buy an extra suitcase to bring all my goodies home.
Also the cleaning lady is lovely too and has had such heartbreakingly sad experiences but was always smiling and very helpful.I feel so bad that I didn't even ask her what her name is.
All the other staff are friendly too,but those mentioned are particularly lovely.
Free WiFi only available in reception area.We could sometimes get WiFi in our room as we were not far from the reception area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Little gem hidden away really lovely boutique hotel very comfy beds and shower lovely best we've had by far staff all lovely did anything for you well worth a visit just a little way out back of hard rock hotel

Room Tip: Back of hotel as dogs barking all nite
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

the mint goa was a perfect little hotel nestled away from all the hustle n bustle of calangute, but still easily in reach of everything. All the hotel staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you, i had a little issue with our room not being as big as i thought it would of been, mentiond it to the reception, and the manager (john) come to see me and offered me a room upgrade to a bigger room at no extra cost, which i thought was really good of him. they always went the extra mile to make you feel at home, which at the end of our holiday it certainly did for us.
this hotel is clean, great comfy beds. great staff, nice little pool, I'll definitely recommend the mint goa, and will 100% stay there when i go again.
thank you for having us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank garryc754
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Room was good, location was near by beach ( almost 2kms) . Hotel Employees were very friendly and helpful in nature. Breakfast was also very good.
During our stay we had early check in and late check out, which we requested to Hotel employee and they have accepted it and helped us for Check out also.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple