All reviews baga beach market area big pool family friends pool side north goa recreational activities happening place tito's lane operative brittos dec
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I happened to organise my sales meet of 112 people at Sun City resort and I must say it was the best choice to make. I am really thankful for the comfortable and friendly atmosphere that we received at the resort. The resort itself is very beautiful specially the pool side. The food is amazing specially the veg kofta they make is out of this world. All in all it’s the best choice for family or business visits , Baga beach is just 4 min walk away from the resort making it really very convenient place to enjoy sun sea and sand. The owner Mr Naresh was very helpful and he ensured that all we’re comfortable

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nayan B
Sun City R, Manager at Sun City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your wonderful words with us.

We are happy to know that your stay experience was wonderful with us. Your appreciation for hotel staff has been shared with our team. They are delighted to know that their hard work has been noted and appreciated by you.
On behalf of the team I once again thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. Please do not hesitate to write me at varunresorts@gmail.com for any further assistance in future.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

sycophant Abhishek having bad insulting behavior with guests he doesn't know how to behave with guests he will insult you ,
I been there with a group asked to hotel staff that do we have lunch included staff said yes and I continue to put my lunch in the plates started my lunch suddenly sycophant abhishek came and said no you don't have lunch included I said okay but your staff said yes its included he said no leave your plates now you cant have this lunch I said its your mistake you given me wrong information but he insulted me and took my plate and throw in waste tub there is no apology from manger .
As per on the of resort it is good property but not maintained no room service they don't know the meaning of dental kit provided by hotel they don't know meaning of clean rooms, & toilets bad behavior on room service whenever you will call for room service they will tell you nobody is available.
and the most important thing they provides water in used bottles you have to ask for water and they will get you old Bisleri or Coke bottle filled with tap water ...

over all worst experience

regards
Manpreet Walia

Room Tip: Don't ever try to book this hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Namaskar!!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay during your visit to Goa.

However we regret to know that we could not make your stay experience memorable.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Management has addressed your concern on a serious note and taken adequate steps to prevent such incidence in future.

We hope that you will not let this isolated incident influence your perception of Sun City Resort & you would accord us another opportunity to serve you.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Sun City Resort

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Check in will be from 2 Pm to 11 Am.

Stayed in the hotel for one day, ad good time in the hotel and it is very near to Baga Beach. You can enjoy the beach rides in Baga Beach (parachute flying and other water rides). The hotel people can arrange the contacts for snorkeling and dolphin visit.

You can hire bike on daily rental basis right outside the hotel. There will be a market on Friday evening where u can have good time over there.

Lunch and dinner will be ok in the hotel and u can try outside. The hotel is having a big swimming pool with all the amenities in budget.

Best for couples, family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Suneelk110

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My and my friends stay in this hotel for 3N/4D in Dec 2017.
Except some issue we enjoyed lot during the stay, everything was good here, Staff was also cool, Near to Beach, Near to market.
Some Improvement like breakfast quality, ROOM AC etc.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Namaskar!!

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay during your visit to Goa.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Sun City Resort

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this resort at very cheap price , and its awesome, it's just in middle of Baga beach market, rooms are ok, food ok, you can get transportation easily from there coz it's in middle area overall good stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple