“Fab hospitality”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our Neighbourhood- Houses of Goa Museum. About a 2 minute walk from Amrut Villa
Our Neighbourhood- Houses of Goa Museum. About a 2 minute walk from Amrut Villa
Our Neighbourhood- Residence of Gerard Da Cunha (the architect of Houses of Goa Museum)
Our Neighbourhood- Nisha's Play School. About a 2 minute walk from Amrut Villa
Our Neighbourhood- Nisha's Play School. About a 2 minute walk from Amrut Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BMVS
“Fab hospitality”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

A villa in beautiful surroundings and nature, full of surprises. Nitin and family have put together an amazing building with well thought out interiors. It has been an amazing end to a lovely holiday in memory of our mother. We know she would have loved this place if she had been here. Above all, however, she would have loved the hosts: they have been incredible and have not been able to do enough.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sab1110
Palm Beach, Florida
“Authentic View of Goa Thru Amrut Villa”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Checked into this impressive Amrut [Nectar] Villa, in Goa, in the first week of November. Celebrated my birthday on the midnight of November 9th, here, along with my parents, and family and friends, on their terrace, under the stars. Some of us slept, thereafter, in their loft, which we felt was like a creamy slice of heaven - on - earth -- Truly (I am a teetotaller!). The next day (10th, my actual birthday!) was spent lounging by us in the swimming pool, and after a dinner bash by the pool, soaked in the memories of the fateful day by relaxing in the jacuzzi, in a mellow corner, off the lounge area.

I may be biased but I felt that Goa is best during the monsoons (June thru September) and is really at its bestest during November (I dare say?), before the onslaught of the height of the tourist season (Christmas and New Year) as it is mostest pleasant and most unbelievably amiable at this time, and at this time, it is not yet over - run by the hordes, who, without fail, descend on this former Portuguese enclave for the holidays, in hordes.

The same I can, undoubtedly say of the "Amrut Villa" - authentic, wholesome and far removed from the madding crowds. Our stay was not only commendable, it was, quite simply, magical! Surprises were galore, including the not - to - be - missed daily breakfast rituals, delectable candies in the rooms, well - stocked pantry, pet - friendliness (we brought our dog along!) and an array of spa-ing options in the vicinity (I spent the weekend at 'Once Again' and 'Water Leaf,' with my family friends, and can whole - heartedly recommend both for their quality of service providers and cleanliness and hygiene) and, oh! did I mention their must - try breakfasts? These can be enjoyed either up in the balconies in each of the rooms (complete with lounging chairs and tables), or else in their charming lounge downstairs. I also appreciated the free wi - fi and T.V. cable, in all of the spacious A/C rooms, along with the fridge and hot waters, which kept things both kool and hot for us - all of which made us feel far removed and yet so perfectly connected with the world. Staying here, too, was a swell combination of homey comforts and luxurious living. Our lunches and dinners (local vegetarian flair) were also cooked for us, by the staff, here, in - house, which we had to arrange for separately, for a nominal extra fee, at the time of our bookings, by the Ramanis.

Which brings me to shine a spot - light, now, on these owners of the villas, the wondrous and amazing Ramani family - Nitin, Bina and Simi - who figuratively served on us hand and foot - and literally treated us like royalty, with many personal and well - thought out touches - like the rippling and therapeutic sounds of the flowing spring water, which we can watch, hear and partake of by just sitting out on the balconies of our rooms (all of the 4 regular rooms have 2 balconies each). The Amrut Villa is indeed a hidden Goan gem. Priceless and invaluable at reasonable rates and stellar service which is delivered professionally and also from the heart. One consummate home - stay experience that is out of this world and that, in itself, comes with serenity, peace - of - mind and balance. It is a tastefully done - up villa, in the midst of a caring and sharing family from the inside. And, from the outside it is, in fact, located in the lap of pristine beauty, at an elevation, that is full of natural greenery. It is difficult to explain, for e.g., the feeling of waking up to the sounds of the exotic chirping birds!

Just steps from the villa is a beautiful lotus pond with geese and a hop - skip - jump away is a museum. But, even if one never sets even a foot outside the doors, you still get this artsy sense as the Ramanis are all artists themselves and have built an exclusive art gallery within the welcoming walls of their tastefully done - up architectural marvel of a villa. The interiors, too, have the finest of local and Indian aesthetics, done up in a sophisticated and calming ambience. I assure you that guests will be spending many insightful and meditative hours both inside and in the immediate vicinity of the Amrut Villa. And then, of course, when guests are ready to leave the protective and embracing cocoon of the Ramanis at the Amrut [Essence] Villa, and its environs, then there are the gorgeously charming beaches, which are just a short drive away, as are the restaurants and cafes which cater to hungry eaters in search of panoramic sea views and spicy Portuguese food. All this can easily be reserved and arranged for by the Ramanis, with dedicated drivers, for an additional fee. In fact, since this is a local family with impeccable Goan connections, they can directly and indirectly, arrange for all activities and excursions, as they did for my birthday celebrations, after we spoke to them about our preferences, and having paid for the extra services rendered, which turned out to be more reasonable than we could have ever conjured up ourselves.

So, as I sign off now I'd like to say: "My emphatic 'THANX!' from the bottom of our hearts to Mr Nitin Ramani and his family for your immense caring and heart - felt sharing of both your rock solid home and your traditional values, and for making my long birthday weekend so very, very awesome and a most memorable one. Amrut Villa made it special and you, by God's grace, made it happen!" Will surely be coming back again to savour the 'essence' that is the 'nectar' of Goa at the Amrut Villa, next year, same time, same place -- and I myself live in a magnificent part of the world -- Palm Beach, in the South of Florida!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TinaJessi...
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Best stay in India”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Me and my friends had a wonderful time in your villa. Thank you for your hospitality, generosity and friendliness - you really made us feel at home. You went the extra mile to make sure we had everything from the driver, amazing breakfast, to the great itinerary. Trully the best stay in India. Thank you and keep in touch.

foodaholi...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing relaxation holiday!”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Came here with my partner for a relaxing break in Goa and it was perfect! The villa is spectacular with paintings around the house done by the family themselves! They even have their own gallery! Every morning we had delicious breakfast and the owners were so lovely... very welcoming and happy people! I will definitely be back next year with my family from UK! Thanks so much for an amazing hospitality experience!

Malav C
Ahmedabad, India
“Celebrated my 28th birthday and had the best time of my life!”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I celebrated my 18th birthday this year in Goa and stayed at Amrut Villa. Couldn’t have asked for any better place! specially flew to be there and it will be my most memorable celebrations with my family !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing