All reviews lovely hotel many places the pub small hotel climbing croagh patrick fresh fruit warm welcome mary ireland drive beaches host
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at The West View with some friends. Spotlessly clean, beautiful room with a balcony overlooking the river and a very tasty continental breakfast. Mary(our host) was extremely accommodating and helpful. Can’t wait for our next trip back to Lovely Louisburgh. Rooms booked already!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank audreyd42018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Our room was very warm and comfortable and our dog was made very welcome. The continental breakfast offered a good choice and the hotel is well situated to look around the town as well as visit nearby beaches.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gibsonlittle
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We really enjoyed our stay in this very clean, spacious hotel. Mary was an excellent host and was extremely friendly and helpful. We were part of a large group and all members agreed that the accommodation couldn't have been better.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank grakenny2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We drove the Wild Atlantic Way and stayed overnight in Ireland in 14 different accommodations. So I have a lot of price comparisons from all these receipts.The West View Hotel is an average experience: use the side door after the front desk closes. Poor WiFi in our room: I stood out in the hall (which goes dark when the hall lights don't detect movement) to try to finish an email without getting dropped from WiFi over & over. Compared to our other lodging, the West View had a meager b'fast. This hotel DOES have a lift, she said. (We didn't use it since we just had duffel bags.)This area has few options for lodging, and we appreciated getting a decent room. But for April, paying 100 Euros for this stay was overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AtlantaJune
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I booked several rooms with Mary as overflow for our wedding. As the date approached I changed the number of rooms reserved so many times I lost count. Changed the dates of arrival and departure numerous times. Had guests arriving in the middle of the night. I had gift bags I wanted to put in our guests' rooms before they arrived. Throughout it all Mary was accommodating, gracious, and helpful. My husband and I ended up staying at the hotel rather than the house we had rented for ourselves and guests, and found lovely, bright, clean, quiet and very well appointed rooms. The fact that you get it all at such a reasonable rate is unbelievable. Louisburgh is a lovely little town and The West View is one of the gems you'll find there.
Go Raibh Maith Agat Mary!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family