All reviews rooms are clean great hotel cable car keep coming back tasty food breakfast and dinner nice staff pasta wellness spa slopes skiing barman row group
Reviewed 21 February 2017

Super massage. Perfect day with my friends. We spent Valentine's Day in Luna Hotel and we were really surprised. I love services in this hotel. Location is perfect as well. I can recommend Luna Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meneghini L, Direttore at Luna Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Dear Mrs Violetta,
it's a pleasure to read about your perfect day here in Luna WH!
we hope to see you soon
Best Regards
Hotel manager

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I have been given a weekend at Luna Wellness hotel as a present, so although I can't really comment on the price / value for money, I can tell that everything worked wonderfully. Great staff, located 200m from the slopes, very good breakfast buffet and good quality of food (we dined there only on Saturday which tends to be a welcome dinner with a set menu). Folgarida is tactically located and it's easy to go to the more upmarket Madonna di Campiglio, which is a good alternative for the evening. And the slopes are wonderful, with 4 different ski areas all connected.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meneghini L, Direttore at Luna Wellness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Mr Fabiodebe,
thank you a lot for the time you spent with us.
We are very happy to read you review and we hope to see you soon in Folgarida.
My best regards

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Cold bathroom (bathroom fungus), cold apartment….it is unpossible to adjust the temperature of the radiators by the guests (only the staff can adjust it).
Unconfortable, old bed.
The staff is wery polite and friendli

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Sandor,
thank you for the time dedicated for the review.
We agree with you about the "hardware" limit for the temperature in the room.
We'll try to offer a better and suitable service next time.
About the staff it's a pleasure read that our service is on the top and you were happy to stay with us

My Best regards

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is positioned at 2 minutes by walk from the cable car (but they offer you a personal car for the transport)
The personal is great, very friendly and professional, especially the bartender ( he told us where can we go out for party, shopping, etc)
The spa area is not very big, but nice, and also the room for kids is perfect (there is a girl who plays games with them)
The food is excellent. Each day you choose from a varied and sophisticated menu.
The standard room is clean, but not to big. A normal room where you can sleep in silence.
I recommand you this hotel if you what to enjoy your ski treap

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Hotel Luna is wonderful experience for me and my friends , and I think it can serve as an example to other hotels .
I give maximum rating , this beautiful hotel .
My experience I will share with all friends around the World .

Room Tip: Superior Room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Nedodenit88,
thanks you a lot for the time you spent with us.
We are happy to read about your satisfaction for our hotel and we hope to see you soon.
My best regards