“Super πŸ”πŸ”πŸ””
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Vue Ouest
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Batsheva...
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Super πŸ”πŸ”πŸ””
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We had a wonderful holiday, this is a beautiful, comfortable, clean and modern home, surrounded by perfect views from all windows, so relaxing and inspiring. Pauline is a fantastic host, attentive and caring, helpful and very pleasant. Everything was perfect, we cant wait to come again... asap !! Thank you !!

Hello Batsheva,
I assume you had a good trip back to Israel and I have to say that I am very sensitive about your comments.
I am very happy to read you enjoyed not only the house but also the relaxing nature and vineyards around it.
Please come back anytime with friends and family : we are only 1h30 away from Geneva or Lyon airports and 1h20 from Paris with TGV !!
We surely will let you know next time we visit Tel Aviv !
Looking forward to meeting you soon again.
Best Regards,
sapperenr...
ottawa
“Absolutely gorgeous house surrounded by vineyards.”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We completely fell in love with this place and we were treated like royalty by Pauline and her husband even though our stay was in the middle of the most hectic time in Burgundy, the vendange. I jogged through the vineyards and was asked by three different groups of grape pickers to come try out the art of grape picking, I had to say yes.

I can't overstate the beauty of the venue and the friendliness of our hosts and the staff at the Chateau as well. A great start to our vacation.

4 Oct 2017
Now you can pick grapes and help us out during the harvest we will ask you to come back to help for pruning during winter : it is another story :)))
I am very glad you had a good time and we, with Amaury, were very happy to share our passion about the vine, the wines, the plant, nature and much more.
We would love to see you again in Chamirey with friends and /or family.
Best Regards,
steveandt...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Location from which to explore Burgundy”
Reviewed 28 August 2017 for a stay in November 2016

An excellent base from where to explore Burgundy for four wine lovers. Our gracious hosts were more than willing to provide inside info and ensured that the 'maison' we were staying in was as comfortable as could be!

Dear Steve and Tonia,
I am very happy to read you enjoyed your burgundy escape - it made my day ! - however you will definitely have to come back since I still have many inside info to share with the 4 of you :))
By the way, our 2017 harvest is sooo nice : you would really love our red Chamirey : come and taste them next time you are in Europe.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon again with friends and/or family.
Best regards,
Darlene H
Chateauguay, Canada
“Charming vineyard family home.”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This charming home boasts special "cachet" due to its lovely location - directly at the vineyard. You will certainly enjoy a morning walk through the grounds, right outside your front door. Perfectly suited for family accommodation, you will be comfortable and have what you need during your stay. Our only suggestion which could make La Maison du Clos du Roi even more comfortable, would be to add air-conditioning for the peak, hottest season. We would return, but would do so during a slightly cooler period in the year.

22 Jul 2017
Dear Darlene, I first would like to thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. I am very happy to read you enjoyed the house and ist environnement. As for air-conditioning I will think adding it next winter after the peak season, in the mid-time I bought fans for the 2 up-stair rooms which really are great.
I would be very pleased to welcome you again at the guest house.
I wish you a great summer. Best regards, Pauline.
Bo P
Flensburg, Germany
“Perfect autumn stay in gorgeous surroundings”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in October 2016

The newly renovated building is awesome. Started by the old floor tiles which got preserved and ends in modern and very nice bathrooms and kitchen.

The equipment and furnishing is very tasteful and comfy.

The surroundings (fields, towns, restaurants) are manifold and there is always something to see and experience.

But the most we enjoyed the peacefull silent on the terrace and in the garden. Togehter with the view and the perfect weather, we could enjoy, was it a fantastic stay.

The breakfast which Pauline can provide had been every day first-class and fresh. It was a perfect start in the day.

We will definitely return !! ; D

23 May 2017
Dear BjΓΆrn and Vivien,
I am very happy to read you really enjoy your stay and that you took total advantage of the view and quietness of the surroundings.
It is true that Bourgogne is a lovely region during autumn thanks to the foliage and harvest activity.
I would be very pleased to welcome you again anytimes with friends and/or family.
Please do not hesitate to share your experience with your friends and relatives.
Looking forward to welcoming them all.
Best regards,
Pauline
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing