1,035 results
All reviews boat trip pool and hot tub free kayaking bacalar lagoon cochinita pibil garden room romantic dinner rooms are large mini fridge off the highway purified water tacos beautiful place yucatan peninsula fantastic location lounge chairs view of the lake
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to change our plans while staying in Mahahual this week.
We we fortunate enough to find accommodations at Rancho Encantado.

Upon arrival, we were even able to upgrade to a lovey room overlooking Lake Bacalar.

If you’re looking for a restful spot with lake and pool swimming, a good restaurant and excellent peace & quiet, you can’t do any better.

Add to that a very attentive staff led by the Director, Frederic, you’ll find the epitome of customer service and hospitality.

On a personal note, I want to thank Frederic and his team for going above and beyond in helping my wife when she required some medical attention. Frederic actually drove us himself to the Hospital Comunitario de Bacalar, stayed with us for nearly 2 hours, translating to be sure all was clear and brought us back to our room for a late checkout. I was able to focus on my wife and didn’t have to worry about anything else.

Needless to say, but I’ll say it anyway, we will definitely be coming back to Rancho Encantado!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob L
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Rancho Encantado is not only a relaxing place that has everything we may need on vacation with a 20,14 and 12 year old kids! We had a great time at this place prices are average a cabins/rooms are fully equipped and extremely clean. Staff is great and kids had a great time in this breathtaking place! Recommend this for anyone!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Mirna M
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This Eco-Resort is amazing. We stayed at both the Master Laguna View suite & the Master Garden suite. Both spacious with stunning scenery. The amenities offered along with helpful staff makes this place one of a kind. Outdoor areas are clean and offer a great view of the lagoon. Restaurant offered great food and drinks. We enjoyed our stay at Rancho Encantando and will surely be back for another visit to this paradise in Quinatana Roo.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 609betof
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed here for our honeymoon, it was beautiful!! The hotel is really nice, clean and located right on the lake. The rooms were large and well kept. The food in the restaurant was great and very reasonably priced. The views were fantastic, and all the staff were super friendly! We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay on our honeymoon! We definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antony G
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Wake up in the morning to spectacular views and enjoy a relaxing shower while admiring the beautiful the lake.My room was very spacous, super clean and very comfortable beds. The shower was so relaxing and comfortable as well with a large window that offers amazing views to the lake.

No TV no phones, a perfect hotel boutique to relax and enjoy the beauty of the lake. You can still use your cellphone but you may have to step outside of the room.

The service is great, the staff at the hotel were very welcoming and knowledgeable about tours. The restaurant is really good too for breakfast, lunch and even dinner.

Basically, the hotel has everything and there is really no need to get out. But I do recommend getting out and explore the town. It is 100% safe.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple