“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
kitchen/dining room
dining area
Front view of cottages
shower room
swimming pool
view across garden to swimming pool
games room
swimming pool
steps up to games room and car park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Helen B
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I've stayed here three times in the last five years with my family and look forward to the next time! Really friendly welcome from Kim and Didier every time, beautifully well maintained grounds and very comfortable accommodation. Highly recommended!

James K
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A Fantastic Holiday!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Adele cottage is a little jewel set in Brittaney. It is owned by two wonderful people, Kim and Didier who could not be more welcoming. It is like a home from home, with everything you could need and want. The cottage is very clean, comfortable and homely, with lots of little personal touches to make you feel like a welcome guest. It is very spacious and was perfect for our family of five, with two double rooms and a twin room (for our twins!!). Kim and Didier are so helpful and give you lots of suggestions as to places to visit and eat in the surrounding area.
Our children loved the freedom of playing in the extensive grounds and using the games room and swiimming pool on a daily basis. The pool is meticulously attended to by Didier and you can tell That it is spotless.
Getting together with the other guests is part of the joy of Bot Coet and it has a real family atmosphere. However, if you want some privacy there are plenty of places to get away from it all. I will always remember the wonderful warm nights chatting to our fellow guests, with Kim and Didier providing us with local wines and pastiche to sa,ple. We have wonderful memories and we will definately be back .
I could not recommend this holiday and cottage enough!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wonderful welcoming and friendly atmosphere . The cottage was so comfortable.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Shelley C
“Mrs”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in the Adele with our 4 children 2nd week Aug. From when I booked Kim kept in regular contact with me via email and was very helpful with my endless questions! We had built up a nice email chat before we even arrived! Day of arrival we gave our approx time of arrival as requested as they like to welcome you and get you settled. My first thought of the cottages was how lovely and quaint they are - I loved our cottage! They aren't sparse and "simply " decorated but in my opinion homely / cosy which is how they should be. The kitchen is lovely ( wish I had a massive kitchen at home!) and well equipped. I had all that I needed to cook for the 6 of us. Washing machine is a total bonus too as I didn't have to bring as much! 2 bathrooms is always welcome with a large family too. Very clean and lovely gardens - with a large field for ball games. the pool is well kept and cleaned regularly but a little cold for me though the kids didn't mind!! I liked the gate around it which auto closed which gave me a little piece of mind too ( even though the young children were watched) There's a small games room which we all enjoyed and our older 2 and the older kids from the other cottages liked to " meet " there and as its so close enough that we felt comfortable them doing this. Was very nice that the kids made friends with the other children too. Could do with a few more table tennis balls though in the games room we had a good laugh in there and everyone does become a bit of a table tennis expert! The surrounding country side is very nice and I didn't get tired looking at it all. Another good thing is in each cottage there's a large "info book" of places to visit , restaurants , maps and general info which gets added all the time which we used as a reference guide a lot. If you do decide to go out to dinner since you are in lovely countryside setting and secluded I would advise yo phone and book your table to ensure that they are open as we found opening times were not strictly stuck too! We drove from Caen ferry port which was around 3 hours with a stop and there were no toll roads and it was an easy drive. Once we got into the country we did use the sat nav though - the directions are well written by the owners but I liked to use it also as a back up. We had a lovely week at Bot Coet and found the owners obliging and friendly without being intrusive - they kindly showed us around their farm also and even let us try the milk which was a new experience! Unfortunately when we went to book again for 2015 it was already booked up hence why I've booked for Aug 2016 already! It was a good choice of holiday for us - quiet surroundings in lovely countryside settings with home from home amenities. Would most def recommend and we are all looking forward to visiting again summer 2016!

Helen61
Hilllingdon, Middlesex
“Well equipped gite in picturesque setting”
Reviewed 18 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We stayed in Adele in May, with extended family in the two adjoining gites, we'd all travelled over for a family wedding in Ploedut. Bot Coet was an ideal choice for us. Adele has a large kitchen with all the utensils etc needed for the six of us. When weather permitted we all barbequed together on the patio which was ideal and then had loads of fun in the games room playing pool, table tennis, darts etc. great fun! There is a supermarket a few minutes drive away, the coast is about 1hrs drive, Concarneau is a lovely seaside town. Kim and Didier were great hosts, Kim kindly stocked us up with milk for our arrival as the shops were closed for the bank holiday. And Didier helped us out when our car battery ran flat. Thanks to you both for making our stay so lovely.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenient location to family wedding and picturesque setting
Liked least: Beds could be more comfy
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Cullercoats, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Liked best: All of it !
Liked least: Leaving !
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing