Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews beach resort kids enjoyed a lot fish thalis pleasant stay making tea the cottages sea view lunch and dinner sand vegetarian
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

Hi

After my two visits to your resort, I want to share my feedback as follows :-

1. There were NO bath towels kept in villa, we came to know when my family member went to shower.

There were no hand/face towels given either.

2. Tea tray -
There was no spoon kept in villa nor in executive room to use in making tea, without spoon how difficult it is to make tea, you can understand
I had highlighted this in my first trip itself but still the same thing happened again in our second trip which was very dissapointing to us. We had to ask for such basic thing. Further the tea bags are given loose and in villa most of them were already moist and couldn't be used.so we used our own brought tea tray.

3. When it rained and we had reached resort from outside, there was only one umbrella at resort so it took almost 30 minutes for us 4 members to reach our rooms due to only one umbrella.

4. As we travelled with our Aaji, so realised that your resort is not senior citizen/specially abled people friendly, my Aaji had a very tough time in reaching to rooms especially during rain time. Pls do something about it.

5. Your staff is courteous and they try to help in their best capacity especially Saurabh who gave his slippers to my aaji so she could walk while it was raining to reach her room but your amenities of villa and executive rooms has no difference which was dissapointing for us.

6. Since it's wooden structure, regular insect spray is required as we observed some crockraches and a very big spider which scared us a lot

Overall this second trip wasn't pleasant one,my whole purpose of sharing this genuine feedback to help you improve your amenities and overall service so your future guests may have a pleasant stay.

Thanks

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank rs018
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed at Samant Beach Resort for four nights. The resort is on the beach, but sea view is possible only from the cottage closest to the beach. All the cottages are constructed with wooden planks. Cottage has a comfortable a room and a small veranda. We spent most of our day on the veranda, reading and people watching.

Staff is homely and responsive. They took care of us from 7 am till 11 pm. I had a stiff neck and one of the servers gave me a neck and back massage.

Food is excellent. Food is mainly coastal Konkani. Please don’t expect Paneer Tikka or Gobi Manchuria. Lunch and dinner is on Thali basis. We relished both vegetarian and fish thalis.

Alcohol is not available at the resort, but one can carry his own.

Overall, if you want a low key and relaxed holiday, this place is excellent.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2021

I misplaced my CELL PHONE in the morning of departure on 28thJan 2021, when Mr SACHIN and his staff helped me immensely to find the lost phone.
very sincere staff...Stayed only for one night. Certainly recommend to my friends.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2020

We stayed here in for three days i.e 10to 12Feb Feb 2020 family friends trip. We enjoied this place,the arrangenents are very good ,food is excellent. All staff is very co operative.
Dr. Shekhar Samant is very enthusiastic and friendly. He accompanied us for early morning bird watch at Pat Lake which is10 km. away from resort.. He has avery good knowlegeof nature .
This resort is wonderful pace ,very quiet with beautiful Bhogve beach.

Room tip: all r good
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Regular visitors to this resort... very good ambience.. peaceful ( exceptional pounding of the waves...chriping of birds... sounds which are music to the nature lovers)..great local malvan food, friendly staff and clean rooms. The road is rugged but it is worth it

As an angler there is only one problem just don't feel like coming back home... isn't it a nice problem to have !!!

Date of stay: February 2020