1,529 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastvalue for moneythe buscroissantstube stationreception areafull englishair conditioningtea and coffeehotel is situatedenjoyed my stayclean hotelpublic transportvictoria linehamlondon bridgesecure parking
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I enjoyed my stay and my son also enjoyed the comfort of the room.
Will surely request Room 246 again.
Thank you for giving us a memorable time.
Hopefully the work at the hotel will be completed soon so we can enjoy a quiet time.

Room Tip: I was offered complimentary upgrade at check in & my room was fabulous.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ALEX P, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles London Leyton.

It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and make changes and further improvements where possible.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I was here in february/march, and loved it!
Me and my sister were in a room with a harry potter theme. The room was very tidy, very very clean, the bed was confortable and soft, I just wanted to sleep all day!
We where in the ground floor, near a backyard where you can smoke. AC, clean towels everyday, beds made, tea and milk... everything was perfect!
Also liked the breakfast! A huge variety of food like croissants, sweet bread, toasts, fruit, milk, chocolate... it was my favorite meal of the day!
I was sad we had to cross the street to get breakfast, but it was worth it!
The girls who worked there helped us with everything, even with the cabs to the airport.
Very helpful!
I'll be back, hopefully!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
ALEX P, Manager at Ibis Styles London Walthamstow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Ok budget hotel. We only needed a base. The room was very small, bed was comfy and the decor fresh. Very clean and the air conditioning was good. Breakfast was continental. Fresh and plentiful and you could order cooked food for a supplement. We found the staff very pleasant and efficient.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shsharon

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We arrived earlier than check in time on Saturday 5/8/17 our room was already available to us but even if it had not been, there was a lounge area with facilities for making a drink and a pc set up. Staff were friendly and polite. Our room was in the main part of the hotel rather than the annexe which is literally across the road. The room was lovely and clean and fresh with air conditioning, we were at the front of the hotel, so on the main road but the double glazing must be excellent as we never heard the traffic. We had continental breakfast included and you could have a varied selection of pastries, rolls, toast, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Easily something there to suit all appetites. You could have a full English for £5 should you desire it. There was easy access to the bus route with stops outside the hotel. There are plenty of shops just up the road, should you need to buy any forgotten items.
Excellent weekend all round. 10/10

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We booked this hotel on the basis of it being close to the Olympic Park ansd fancied trying something to our usual tried and tested Premier Inn. It fulfilled this purpose.
The room was basic to say the least. ALL the veneers had been chipped on the bedside cabinets and desktop - this was fine, we could live with that. The beds were clean and as comfortable as you'd expect from a hotel.
Air conditioning didn't work on arrival. I mentioned this to the receptionist in the morning and was told I needed to ask for a remote control for the air-con unit. I would expect to be handed the RC on arrival at the hotel, if this is not left in the room.
Fan in the bathroom did not work. Receptonist got maintenance to look at this and they said it could not be repaired whilst we occupied the room. No other room was available, so the general bathroom smells had to be tolerated- nice!!! As an engineer, I know this to be a job that would take about an hour to complete. This could have been done whilst we were out during the day.
The bath was DISGUSTING. No way would anyone have used it to bath in. I didn't feel comfortable standing in it to shower.

Overall, based on this stay, we would NOT use Ibis hotels again. We only tend to use hotels for 1-2 weeks of the year, so no big loss for them.
Back to our basic Premier Inn for us.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at Ibis Styles London Leyton, and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

Kind regards,