All reviews roman ruins through groupon wedding planner wedding breakfast bridal suite following morning full english beautiful surroundings night's sleep cooked breakfast venue shropshire wrekin conservatory countryside disco llamas
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

A few years ago, my husband and I were privileged to be invited to a friend's wedding here and have loved this place ever since. We had Christmas dinner here two years and absolutely loved it! I bought an afternoon tea for my Nan for her birthday and we had an amazing time. Staff were attentive and charming as always, food was beautifully presented and we thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful view of my blessed Wrekin out of the conservatory, a view I never tire of. Well done Wroxeter. Another excellent memory! I only wish I could renew my vows with Hubby here in the near future! As you will see from the pictures our feast was quickly consumed!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We held an event for 50 family and friends for a wedding anniversary, and this was a wonderful venue. The staff were fantastic and polite, the food was great, and even though another group was holding a baby shower it felt like we had the whole hotel to ourselves. The staff even opened a dining room for 12 of us afterwards (unbooked) to have dinner, and couldnt do enough. Absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Our niece married in the woodland area, then a barbecue in the teepee, and an evening party in the hotel, what a fantastic day. From the moment we arrived it was special, staff were very good, lovely and friendly, and the whole day couldn't have been better. The woodland area is lovely and laid back,the teepee was beautiful, lot's of seating, and lots of seating outside as well, the barbecue was really good, lots for everyone, and couldn't fault the evening do either, they also brought round bacon cobs and fish finger sandwiches. Our room was large and comfortable, the shower worked well, and plenty of tea and coffee making facilities. Would definitely recommend this Hotel for a wedding.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic afternoon spent at the hotel for afternoon tea. A treat from my girlfriend for my birthday. Beautiful hotel and grounds, we had been before. Staff are lovely, smartly dressed and professional. Lovely tea in proper tea pots and china cups. Lovely tiered sandwiches, freshly made. Extremely tasty. Scone, ham and cream. Eton mess to finish. All scrumptious. Totally recommended

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We visited today for an afternoon tea that was booked through Groupon. It was beautiful. The tea room we were in was very pretty and quiet, away from the main bar area. The staff were rushed off their feet but still very attentive.
The afternoon tea itself was probably one of the best I have had. Very unusal and amazingly presented. The surprise of the use of the dry ice was such a Fabulous touch.
I would highly recommend xx

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple