“Amazing food and fabulous staff”

Daniel's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Nunoa
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 40
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Went there for brunch to dia de Los muertos! Menu sélection is impressive and that includes nice formulas : breakfast , lunch , desserts ! Was looking for eggs Benedict : super ! Red velvet cake is just super yummy and the waitress I had just lovely !

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We stopped by here for some yummy cakes and coffee. We tried the snickers and Lemon Raspberry cake. Both very delicious and moist. Service was a bit slow but the cakes were worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I went there on sunday afternoon with my family because we had a good memory of the place when we went there awhile ago.
Things have change quiet a lot! service was really bad, the girl who served us didn't know anything not even how to use the tablet to take our order.
Finally the food came in the snickers ice-cream my son received was pretty bad very sugary and not very good in whole, my wife had the oreo cake which she had in the past and the one we received had nothing to compare the one we taste month ago, not fresh no taste.... i asked for a cappuccino which came like 15min after everybody was served and arrived cold i send it back and it came back like 1 min after they didn't even bother to change it they just reheated it!! unbelievable !

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Franck D
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely little gem with a great menu. I had the antioxidant juice (berry juice) with the shashuska (eggs cooked in a pan with tomato sauce) and it was absolutely delicious. Sat upstairs but unfortunately it was a bit too cloudy to get a view of the Andes.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2017

This place has some of the things I like best. Scones, arepas, shakshuka, mac & cheese, and eggs benedict. The first time I visited Daniel's I asked for shakshuka. It was good but I considered it was too expensive for the amount of food given.

The atmosphere is cool. The waiters are kind, althought it takes some time to get your food, but in my opinion it's worth the wait.

There's also room for pets, and you get them snacks too.

Date of visit: July 2017