All reviews place to stay stayed here the kitchen two days other travelers ski resort free shuttle great place arranged everything shuttle service manager afternoon shops atmosphere beds guy pick
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Jalal and his staff made us feel at home in this small and cosy hostel a couple of kilometers from the Dizin slopes in the middle of a winter wonderland. The crowd in the hostel are a mix of skiers and adventurers and there's always somebody to chat with. The staff are very helpful and will drive you to the resort if needed, or provide for other needs you may have.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but the host, Jalal, will make sure to do everything he can to make the stay as perfect as possible. Thus was one of the most memorable experiences I had in Iran was the hospitality at this hostel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Seven hostels in Dizin was exactly what I expected, when I signed up for a week with my skitouring-group of 5 men between 19 and 59. Cosy, small, clean and with a lot of talking between many nationalities with the same interest in skiing.
Skis sharpened at the kitchentable and clothes drying in a criss-cross of ropes hanging from the balcony to the beds.
Jalal was a brilliant host with a beautiful poetic way of putting things. He was also a magnificent driver when he brought us to the skiresort in the morning and picked us up Shaun in the afternoon.
His broad interests in culture inspired everyone to join conversations in the common room between violinhals’s and five oclock tea.
I give all my recommandations to Sevenhostels and Jalal.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Seven Hostel in Dizin is one of the cosiest hostels I've ever been at. The manager is very nice and helpful. The shuttle service, ski rental and hitch hiking all work perfectly fine! The ski resort itself is fun for one or two days, I would say, but definately worth a trip if you have some spare time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband& I stayed at 7 Hostel whilst skiing for a few days at Dizin resort. Jalal the host was super nice, friendly & incredibly helpful. He really made the trip great. He organised taxis for us to & from the resort every day & also back to Tehran. The other guests were Also great fun & like minded making for a good vibe overall. The hostel itself not is basic but nice & homely. It has everything you need. We would definitely recommend 7 Hostel Dizin to anyone passing through. Thanks Jalal!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple