“Great place”

Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Central European, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located within the Alondras Park Hotel our spacious and relaxing restaurant with outside garden/patio eating area is perfect for just about any occasion.Able to seat up to 100 people each night, we offer a very varied and quality traditional menu.Our Special Menu consists of a choice of starters, main courses and home made desserts from our extensive menu for just €9,95 each!Our business is built on the principles of making quality products and providing reliable service.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Very reasonably priced and a good range of choices. The lamb shoulder was beautiful and at 8€95 very well priced. The house wine was delicious and the service very friendly. Well recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment I called in my order I should have expected a bad experience. The girl who took my order and fulfilled it was rude and the order was wrong, all I ordered was two burgers one with cheese and one without due to my dietary restrictions and when I opened the boxes cheese on both with cold frys I would have gone back, but why would I go back to deal with such a nasty young girl. I ended up spending more money eating somewhere else, I can promise I won’t be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

After a disastrous meal at a local hotel where we had to send our food back. We ordered pizza here. It was fabulous and the price was great. After that we ordered several more meals on various days and they were all great, especially the spicy burrito. Great price, great food. Try it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We ate here a few times over two weeks. Nice atmosphere and very clean. We were served each time by a spanish waityer who looked like Russell Brand and kept saying "chin chin" when we were ordering. The service was great and the prices very reasonable. We had several diffferent dishes and everything was delicious. Would definetely recommend this place for evening meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing food friendly staff will be visiting again very soon loved the cocktails. Atmosphere friendly xx

Date of visit: June 2018