All reviewschicken shackonsite restaurantlas galletastoaster and kettleapartment was spaciousrocky beachbasic hotelplenty of hot waterbus stopcommunal areasbars and restaurantsbit datedpool sidelifeguard on dutyself catering holidaywhole complexplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We where greeted by a friendly male receptionist and even upgraded free of charge to a 2 bed apartment on the ground floor blocks. The room was very spacious and although fairly basic it was clean tidy and for the price of these apartments, alot better then expected given the reviews we had read. I travelled aline with my 16 year old daughter and 11 year old son. We felt safe secure and welcomed our room was close to reception and main areas as requested. It is basic but its not 5 star! No cockroaches at all indoors however I can see why from time to time they may get in as the whole apartment block is situated in gardens all around u which in my opinion is very pretty with greenery flowers and palms.There were a few incy tiny ants on our veranda but its outside, it was hot (27 degrees) and u have to expevt insects in this climate. The first morning we woke up to a group of parrots in the palm trees just outside out front door which was lovley to see! The pool area was clean and tidy and saw the staff preparing and cleaning the areas early in the morning. The chicken shack restaurant in the hotel is delicious and although we only stayed here for one night on route to playa de las americas it was by far one our best meals in the 2 weeks we were in tenerife. Very decently priced to. Sailor was our waiter and he did a great job for one of his first shifts here. The manager was also friendly and welcoming. We got the bus just across the road down to playa de las americas which also stops at las galletas, Los christianos americas and adeje. It was only 2 euros for the 20 min trip. Bargin! There is a supermarket and a few bars ect just over the road. Probably not enough in this area if u like action packed but I'd deffinatly recommend this place if u are on a budget, travelling with family, like a quieter area and don't mind using the bus to get to the main resorts. We will deffinatly look at coming back for a cheap week in the sun in the future. Many Thanks to all the staff at this hotel and of the chicken shack. The Norton family. Ps.... little tip, contact the hotel directly via email. Much better service than the agents!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gemman349
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We booked with these idiots in September after booking with travel agents I rang to clarify that a GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM apartment was available as two of the party had disability’s and unable to manage stairs we visited previously it was a bad experience then but after discussing on departure they assured us that our next stay would be better !!! On arrival in the 21 st dec we were met by a woman on reception who then proceeded to show us to our room as she headed up a flight of stairs we called her back and explained that we had booked a ground floor apartment ! She said I’ll look and see what we have ... I explained I had clarified this with shambhu over the phone and by what’s app she then proceeded for the next 45 to go around the complex suddenly shambhu appeared we confronted him he denied all knowledge of any conversation when we pointed out that I had transcripts of said he told us he didn’t have anything and it was not his problem ! He had never had any complaints in 10 years I called him a liar as I complained less than 3 months previous and he needed to read the reviews on trip advisor ! He then said to my husband he would put us in a one bedroom apartment and put a put up bed the room has beer cans and old food in the floor hadn’t been cleaned even though he assured us it had,this was totally unacceptable he said we’ll find somewhere but it will cost you ! one lady with a recent surgery and another disabled elderly lady, very rude people We were left high and dry the travel agents were then not available the only saving grace was the car company Gigi rental car who found us accommodation after about 2 hours of ringing around as everywhere was full for Xmas. These people are liars and their apartments are like a doss place I wouldn’t let my dog in there !! Go somewhere else apart from here !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jo B
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The apartment we stayed in was on the ground floor, when we entered the room, it was filthy, not enough outside chairs, no towels, bath had seen better days, broken window in the kitchen, bathroom sink coming off the wall, toilet flush broken, no cooking utensils or pots or pans. there was a bucket but no mop, hardly any light bulbs. the beds were the best as they were comfortable. this place is ok if you are a party goer but not for families. the lifeguard goes around asking for cigarettes off everyone and to top it all off, if you complained to the receptionist about noise upstairs all night she lies and says no one is in that room.

I will never go back to this place again

The speedy shuttle is not speedy but very very slow

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank 940darranm
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Hate sounding like a whining cat but honestly this hotel is strange and terrible at the same time. The man that works behind the counter was very rude and seem to treat us all like idiots when asking him questions about the area, he dressed as though he had a million in the bank but the hotel conditions were horrdenous. We arrived into our room and it through us back into the 1970s! There was no TV which isnt an issue on holiday but because we went in March the weather wasnt all that great so to watch a little Tv to pass the time is needed. We finally got a TV and that also was from the 1970s, it was bigger than my car! No remote and only a handful of analogue channels. Then miraculously the TV stopped working after 2 days! Asked to get it repaired and they didnt do anything about it. To charge for the WIFI is an absolute insult when it doesn't even load anything on our phones or even reach the room for that matter. Price was extortionate... Bed Sheets were corse and horrid. I honestly have nothing good to say about this place and I wish never to return and I emplore people to probably stay away or find somewhere else because even the area isn't that nice.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Purdz94
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very basic but very good value for money. Looking to book again for next year. Very friendly staff very welcoming nothing is too much trouble. Poolside bar very cheep and restaurant on site ok. Definitely recommend

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family