“Fantastic food”

Tijl Restaurante
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 46
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: High quality family restaurant.
Reviewed 2 August 2018

This is a true gem - the interior is rather boutique with linen table clothes and napkins and nice wine glasses. The food is outstanding. There is a real chef in the kitchen with craftsmanship and vision. Prices might be above the Costa-del-silencio-average, but so is the food by any standards.
Melt in the mouth octopus and stunning sous vide pork, just to mention a couple of thins we had the pleasure to have tasted.
Fine dining and yet affordable .

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Simply the most inventive and well-presented food in the area. The starter of white fish topped with caviar was wonderful as was the octopus. The chef is clearly very talented and I would trust anything on the menu. The menu itself has something for everyone, with main courses ranging from 8€50 to €30 and I trust that all, whatever the price range, are excellent.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place especially if you want somewhere a little special without paying silly prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

My friend hadn't been before, l had with my husband l knew my friend would be impressed the restaurant's a little gem.
It's absolutely lovely, beautiful laid tables.The service is first class and the food just amazing. Can't praise it enough.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Ate here on the last day and was gutted we didn't find it sooner as we would definitely had been back a lot more. We had the tapas which was beautifully presented and tasted just as good as it looked.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I both ordered the steak from Brazil They were absolutely delicious cooked to perfection The garnish of lovely little crispy onions mushroom.and tomato were very tasty and done in a way not the usual 1/2 grilled tomato

The waitress who served us was very charming and not intrusive

It's not the cheapest meal I've had in Silencio but it was certainly one of the best

Will definitely return and may even take my husband!!